Mojave ARRMA CENTER DIFF question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all of the diffs in the 6s lineup are interchangeable and will be the same. The exb trucks just have different shims and the limited slip shims as well. The spur gear should be an easy swap.

Ok, I have the 46t spur (same as the one in link above). The centre on the 46t looks smaller? The spurs should be a simple swap just to confirm?

IMG_20210512_215758.jpg

It’s a straight swap on the standard diffs.
all of the diffs in the 6s lineup are interchangeable and will be the same. The exb trucks just have different shims and the limited slip shims as well. The spur gear should be an easy swap.
Yes it will work, I run 29/46 setup on my typho n with a 2200 and 1250 motor
Thanks for reply, the centre hole on the 50t spur is bigger than the 46t? Have I purchased the incorrect spur?

IMG_20210513_000455.jpg

IMG_20210513_001155_1.jpg

No, my understanding is you can swap the gears on the standard (non lsd) diffs. The lsd diffs for the time being, you are stuck with 50. Unless someone has figured out a workaround.
You’ll need a standard diff to use the 46.

No, my understanding is you can swap the gears on the standard (non lsd) diffs. The lsd diffs for the time being, you are stuck with 50. Unless someone has figured out a workaround.
You’ll need a standard diff to use the 46.
Ok, got it thanks.
So this is the non LSD diff
https://www.modelsport.co.uk/arrma-center-diff-set-46t-100k/rc-car-products/1332049

And this is the lsd diff (which I have)
https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=1331903

May just do a 23/50 setup for now and see how it is as the standard diff is out of stock everywhere in the UK.
Was thinking of changing diff oil. Any recommendations? Was thinking of 200k in the centre.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back