Arrma contact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Anyone else have trouble getting a reply from Arrma over a warranty claim. My Servo stopped working a week ago ive emailed loads of time but get no reply. Whats the best place to start and get results don't really want to pay for a replacement as ive only had the truck since February. Got fobbed off by cml the new uk supplier because i purchased my outcast from Germany. Its beyond a joke that there is no support for this sort of thing. Really disappointed

Wow not sure then. When you call you should get to talk with someone. Unless they have your email wrong. I'd call again and let them know your situation. They have a good support team so I'm not sure why they are not getting back to you. Remember it's all in how you ask and talk to them be nice no matter how mad you are lol.

I had an esc issue a few days ago. I called and they answered. Walked me threw trouble shooting and it was working fine after. I didn't experience any difficulties contacting at all.

I think the time difference means they might be shut when i call from England.
I have spoken to Arrma in the uk but they wont help because I purchased my outcast from Germany. I shall email again as late last week i had a reply saying they were busy. Im not mad about it as i understand these things happen. Thanks for your help

Lol i have similar situation, live in swe, ordered kraton from uk....have to send warranty items to either the specific store in england or arrma distributor in england

Wow not sure then. When you call you should get to talk with someone. Unless they have your email wrong. I'd call again and let them know your situation. They have a good support team so I'm not sure why they are not getting back to you. Remember it's all in how you ask and talk to them be nice no matter how mad you are
I just talked to them again yesterday 217 398 8970 press ext 4 or 7 ask for Justin they'll for sure replace your part an ship it to u for free depending on your location.

I've always called and spoken to a tech directly. With that I've had great results. If you're having issues because of where you bought your truck, it might not be a support issue but more of a not in warranty issue. ARRMA has a great warranty and if you navigate the system properly it's fairly easy to get the parts and support you need for free during the warranty period. But, they are kind of jerks when it comes to proving where you got it, when you got it and whether you are the original owner. They might not support a warranty claim for a rig purchased from an unauthorized dealer (ebay) or if you bought it second hand (not your situation but just an example). If you bought it in Germany, you might have to go through German support. It sucks, but they make you jump through some hoops to prove you're the one who is owed the warranty service. It's a great warranty but it's got a buttload of fine print.

I agree my blx 85 motor an 185esc should be here this week they shipped it out yesterday

Anyone else have trouble getting a reply from Arrma over a warranty claim. My Servo stopped working a week ago ive emailed loads of time but get no reply. Whats the best place to start and get results don't really want to pay for a replacement as ive only had the truck since February. Got fobbed off by cml the new uk supplier because i purchased my outcast from Germany. Its beyond a joke that there is no support for this sort of thing. Really disappointed
Bro sorry to hear bout your support issue..I love the arrma rc's but won't buy another because of the none existent spare parts issue..I also don't think cml are gonna be any good!!I bought my outcast from model sport UK around Xmas time for 650 with 6s battery and charger,and bought my typhon for 329..they had kraton up for 359 wish I'd bought one now...check how much cml are charging its more or less 500..not for me I think my rc truggy will be a mugen or losi kit as I've already gt spare electrics..when I did deal with arrma support they were very good and quick to send me a blx185

Result at last. Received email apologising for the delay and to send busted servo to the piont of purchase for replacement. So its off to Germany in the post. In the mean time anybody fitted the cheaper savox servo as im considering it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back