Kraton ARRMA dBoots Backflip MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Looking to replace the stock tires on the 6s v4 due to the ballooning. Are these any good?

Looking to replace the stock tires on the 6s v4 due to the ballooning. Are these any good?
Love them for my Noto and Talion and will run on the Kraton tomorrow. I understand that they may have slightly thinner sidewalls than the full size backflips but still very much worth owning.
I say do it and the weight saving is ideal imo.

Get em while we can. They sell out quickly every time. Earlier this year they were impossible to find.
So they will work on the 6s v4?
Absolutely, friend. You'll be happy to have em. I'd suggest venting and check the glue on the beads but I'd say this about any new sets of wheels / tires.

Yes. Need photos but basically a "peace sign" with three holes or equal distance with four holes. Like 1/4 or 3/16 of an inch holes. I bought a copper tube that I sharpened but even a pointy soldering iron tip will work. No need to over-think it but smaller holes are probably best. And yes, tape the inside of the rim holes.
Duperbash has a specific video on it too that can be easy to find.

OK,saw his video. Seems easy enough. Cover the vent holes on the rim. Take 1/8 tubing and drill holes. I have some 1/8 tubing that i can use.
Since I'm checking the bead also,any particular brand of glue I should get?

OK,saw his video. Seems easy enough. Cover the vent holes on the rim. Take 1/8 tubing and drill holes. I have some 1/8 tubing that i can use.
Since I'm checking the bead also,any particular brand of glue I should get?
BSI IC-2000

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back