ARRMA Den of Thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
My mission for Operation full metal is nearly complete...... Heheheheheh....evil laugh....... All we need now is the mystery of something called .... A Senton.... Muuuuhahshahahaha....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 57
awesome dude...yeah...I suffer from the same affliction. ..that is a nice collection there..

I need to organize all my crap...but I am afraid of what will happen if I do...by seeing everything nicely stacked..my worst half will see the magnitude of all this rc stuff and severely cut my budget...

right now my thinking is...by being a pile of junk..It kind of blends in with all the other junk in the house...

So funny. This is the world we live in. I would never leave those trucks out there like that for the wife to see. She thinks I got few of the 10th scale and hasn't paid much attention since - if she knew about all the $$ forget it. Lol

Awesome collection... my better half just bought me a losi mtxl... she is trying um... yeah I'm not sure, but I did just buy her a horse. I an getting a talion soon and maybe a typhoon... no real interest in sct... just transformed my stampede 4x4 to slash and haven't ran it yet... running the kraton and Nero, mtxl is getting some loctite therapy and awaiting a few grub screws. Kraton could be back together but I figured I may as well get everything cleaned up while I was installing the GKA braces and servo mount. Now for new servo...

Awesome collection... my better half just bought me a losi mtxl... she is trying um... yeah I'm not sure, but I did just buy her a horse. I an getting a talion soon and maybe a typhoon... no real interest in sct... just transformed my stampede 4x4 to slash and haven't ran it yet... running the kraton and Nero, mtxl is getting some loctite therapy and awaiting a few grub screws. Kraton could be back together but I figured I may as well get everything cleaned up while I was installing the GKA braces and servo mount. Now for new servo...
got the goodies on the Kraton. Glued my new set of big joes. Very tempted to throw them on but saving the HiTec servo swap till Sunday watching football. Off to Robert Moses State park with the trucks for one last beach and blast. They have a HUGE parking lot under renovation. Will make a video for sure. I also got the jump from tower. Mixed results. Needs support.

Installed new servo for the bigjoe2s - we going to ward acres and nature study woods off roading.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 36
got the goodies on the Kraton. Glued my new set of big joes. Very tempted to throw them on but saving the HiTec servo swap till Sunday watching football. Off to Robert Moses State park with the trucks for one last beach and blast. They have a HUGE parking lot under renovation. Will make a video for sure. I also got the jump from tower. Mixed results. Needs support.

Installed new servo for the bigjoe2s - we going to ward acres and nature study woods off roading.
If you put in Kraton vs Nero on you tube - gr8 go pro footage including a crazy flip at the beginning

I started in December. Bought my boy a Redcat volcano. Ive bought 7 since. What a sick hobby. I love it!!!
I know the pain... started in March-ish with a Dromida. Now?

Dromida x3, ECX x4, DHK Hunter, Axial Wraith (and Bomber on layaway), and Arrma Talion. FML. Lol.

Obviously, a few are missing from the pic.
IMAG1594.jpg

LOOK AT THAT SMILE! awesome.. I missed out on the old days of building RCs so Im going to keep learning and blasting. My son and I are just learning to jump these bad boys...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back