Arrma Diff Maintenance Video, strip down and rebuild tips...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my rear diff last night including installing my gka hangers. That cleaning stuff, how different is that to blue-tac?
I thought that too, but it is much stickier, it breaks down in fuel on my nitros, but it is great for finer cleaning jobs.
Here is the Hobby King equivalent...

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/trackstar-cleaning-clay-180g.html

It’s basically clay...so clean your diff then clay your car ?
Might be the same, this stuff is pretty sticky. Haha

I'm going to be fitting my m2c chassis this week, I'll do a new video on that I hope also. I'm tired of bent drive shafts(if I could land flat on all four wheels it would help) so it's got to happen.

Saw that you'd put up these videos in my email box. Looking forward to watching when I get home from work today. I expect these to be very helpful! Thank you!

Saw that you'd put up these videos in my email box. Looking forward to watching when I get home from work today. I expect these to be very helpful! Thank you!
Thanks mate, they are nothing that you wouldn't have seen before, it might help someone though.

Started the Talion build tonight, well the strip down and check, got caught up with some more, busted, inner diff drive pins. I've never broken these before, it's amazing how cleanly they snapped.
20190603_211413.jpg

Got this far tonight, the center diff was shattered too(these diffs have slowed the build down as I didn't realise they were broken till I checked. I really made a mess of the drive line the last time I went out.
20190605_233407.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back