arrma diffs

jonnyCAT74

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Im sure someone has complained about this before.....but ...what is up with these arrma diffs wearing out so fast and getting all sloppy................I have a senton and the center diff out drives were floppin around within 5-6 months (maybe 1-2 runs) a week..................I also have a mugen mbx7r buggy......i dropped a new mugen center diff right in......no mods.............and its so much better...............more quite as well (no metal spur gear)

but now my front/rear diffs are getting all sloppy

I looked at the old arrma center diff (took apart)........i think the metal shafts on the outdrives need to be harder steel.........they look like they have started to taper at the seal ends (wear out)......that and the metal sleeve on the the diff cup is all sloppy as well.........the spur side seems alot tighter

it seems like a run away problem....once it gets a little wore.....it just get worse faster and faster

it needs to be a tighter tolerance from the start....and harder steel

I tried contacting arrma......but there is no direct access to their design department

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Im sure someone has complained about this before.....but ...what is up with these arrma diffs wearing out so fast and getting all sloppy................I have a senton and the center diff out drives were floppin around within 5-6 months (maybe 1-2 runs) a week..................I also have a mugen mbx7r buggy......i dropped a new mugen center diff right in......no mods.............and its so much better...............more quite as well (no metal spur gear)

but now my front/rear diffs are getting all sloppy

I looked at the old arrma center diff (took apart)........i think the metal shafts on the outdrives need to be harder steel.........they taper at the seal ends......that and the metal sleeve on the the diff cup is all sloppy as well.........the spur side seems alot tighter

it seems like a run away problem....once it gets a little wore.....it just get worse faster and faster

I tried contacting arrma......but there is no direct access to their design department
My opinion is the HR ones are worse than stock housing.