Arrma EXB shock standoffs ARA330703

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Bought a set of these on eBay from Absolute Hobbyz and received them quickly. Went to put the first one on using the Arrma included wrenches and snapped the first one off.

4A2B1CE8-1088-4A2D-81D6-FC8C19D86F2B.jpeg

Now they are out of stock everywhere and can’t find a replacement. Called HH and Bill said they will be back in November and put in an order for a replacement set for me. I sat on hold for about 5 mins and the convo with Bill took all of 1 min. Very quick and would only be better if the parts were in stock.

Bought a set of these on eBay from Absolute Hobbyz and received them quickly. Went to put the first one on using the Arrma included wrenches and snapped the first one off.

View attachment 105460

Now they are out of stock everywhere and can’t find a replacement. Called HH and Bill said they will be back in November and put in an order for a replacement set for me. I sat on hold for about 5 mins and the convo with Bill took all of 1 min. Very quick and would only be better if the parts were in stock.
Were you getting angry with it or something ? Start turning green ? Hulk smash? Haha kidding. But dang! I’m surprised these things just snapped ??

Were you getting angry with it or something ? Start turning green ? Hulk smash? Haha kidding. But dang! I’m surprised these things just snapped ??
While I don’t consider myself a whimpy guy, I’m not Hulk either. I think you have to be careful with the large four way wrench. Easy to get a lot of leverage on that sucker. I think I will go back to a nut driver this time as it’s harder to get that much torque on them.

While I don’t consider myself a whimpy guy, I’m not Hulk either. I think you have to be careful with the large four way wrench. Easy to get a lot of leverage on that sucker. I think I will go back to a nut driver this time as it’s harder to get that much torque on them.
They look nice tho ??‍♂️

I actually just replaced the exb ones on my kraton have not run them yet I did notice tightening I'm up that it felt really soft almost like it was stretching I decided to take it easy torquing them I guess I will find out Sunday if they hold up or not

Imo the arrma stainless steel upgrades are bad. turnbuckles of the exb snaping like a stick if hit hard enough felts like titanium it diesnt bend it snaps. Same for the shock pins i snaped one and bended one badly?‍♀️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back