Big Rock Arrma Fazon 6S Sell or No?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megafandrew

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 6s
Hey all I’m thinking to sell possibly my Arrma Fazon 6S soon. I’ve got some bills I’d like to pay off before Christmas. Long story short I was laid off for since April and just got working at a good job again in September. So to say some bills piled up but nothing not managed right now. I’m going to be selling my Axial Capra crawler build also as I don’t really love crawler lol. Anyways I’ve been considering selling this rig as I have a new in box Big Rock 6S as well. Do I really need both? I realize it could be difficult to find a Fazon 6S again and especially one that is as clean as I’ve barely ran it and did make an effort to restore it. I never run it so it just sits idle on the shelf. It has a new body, bumpers, arms and tires, a upgraded Savox 1230 servo and Hot Racing servo aluminum mounts that’s about it the rest is stock. Should I sell this if I still have the Big Rock 6S? Could I find another one later I wonder?
03A10AA5-A2D7-4AF9-8E81-3EF796B9F1A7.jpeg
146267B1-964D-41FF-B4CD-DE3440458323.jpeg
CCFE050B-067C-436A-BBAD-5B7634A3D5BE.jpeg
E256FB14-E72E-47E6-967A-44A38822371D.jpeg
643F6E49-269E-4224-948F-88DBA2F635FC.jpeg

That Fazon is sweeetttt! There are more important things in life than RC and can understand selling the car to pay off debt/bills.
But oohh man that car is nice, personally I’d have this any day over the Big Rock. My opinion is purely based on the looks of the cars, haven’t driven either one of them. So IMO sell the Big Rock if you have sell one.

Keep the Fazon with the new body, I have one and think it is the nicest looking RC ever. The bodies are now discontinued from Horizon among other parts for the Nero platform, you my find a body on a shelf at a hobby store if you're lucky. I just sold my Nero Big Rock that was never used for $875 to buy a K8S and O8S. If I have to sell my RC's the Fazon would be the last to go, I've been hording parts for it here and there before they are all gone.

1602877201552.png

Hey all I’m thinking to sell possibly my Arrma Fazon 6S soon. I’ve got some bills I’d like to pay off before Christmas. Long story short I was laid off for since April and just got working at a good job again in September. So to say some bills piled up but nothing not managed right now. I’m going to be selling my Axial Capra crawler build also as I don’t really love crawler lol. Anyways I’ve been considering selling this rig as I have a new in box Big Rock 6S as well. Do I really need both? I realize it could be difficult to find a Fazon 6S again and especially one that is as clean as I’ve barely ran it and did make an effort to restore it. I never run it so it just sits idle on the shelf. It has a new body, bumpers, arms and tires, a upgraded Savox 1230 servo and Hot Racing servo aluminum mounts that’s about it the rest is stock. Should I sell this if I still have the Big Rock 6S? Could I find another one later I wonder?
View attachment 104639View attachment 104640View attachment 104641View attachment 104642View attachment 104643
I say sell it, since you already have the Big Rock. Although the Fazon body does look good, I prefer monster trucks over monster cars.

Keep the Fazon with the new body, I have one and think it is the nicest looking RC ever. The bodies are now discontinued from Horizon among other parts for the Nero platform, you my find a body on a shelf at a hobby store if you're lucky. I just sold my Nero Big Rock that was never used for $875 to buy a K8S and O8S. If I have to sell my RC's the Fazon would be the last to go, I've been hording parts for it here and there before they are all gone.

View attachment 104837
I hear you. I did actually find the body at a hobby shop around the area after looking for about a year haha. Ah same I hoard a lot of parts for it. I kind of agree mabey it is the last one to keep even if I don’t run it I have a feeling I won’t find another one and not as clean probally either which would take work, research and money again to get into this condition. Those wheels look real nice on your car! The one thing I really enjoy on the Fazon is i always street drive it so it stayed in really nice condition over the couple years I’ve had it!

View attachment 104837
I say sell it, since you already have the Big Rock. Although the Fazon body does look good, I prefer monster trucks over monster cars.
I do love that Big Rock I saved and hunted for that one for a while so it would be hard to sell it also!
That Fazon is sweeetttt! There are more important things in life than RC and can understand selling the car to pay off debt/bills.
But oohh man that car is nice, personally I’d have this any day over the Big Rock. My opinion is purely based on the looks of the cars, haven’t driven either one of them. So IMO sell the Big Rock if you have sell one.
Your probally right and I do like that Fazon look pretty unique. It’s a blast on street with 6s. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi yes this is diff brain. You just missed it I just sold the one in picture on eBay a couple days ago. It’s true they show up on eBay here and there but not as often the Fazon, mostly just Neros. And a lot of them are beat up. This one I had here was in very nice condition. Somebody got a steal i think lol. I sold it as I’m trying to downsize my collection to just a few. I’ve got too many other things on the go and some of this stuff just doesn’t get the attention it was deserving. And I’ve taken up a couple other hobbies haha 😂 💰

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back