Arrma Fazon broken axle prblem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildP1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi
I drove my brand new fazon yesterday in the snow and the rear right axle snapped. I don't know if it's a good idea do go and drive it in probably the first and last snow here but it will only be 3wd. I can turn diff locks on and still drive but I'm not shure if it will brake something in the rear diff. I've already ordered a new axle and it will be here in 2 weeks. Can somebody please tell me if it's a good idea?
Philip

Attachments

• 20170104_124331.jpg
    20170104_124331.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 65
There seems to be a problem with the rear right drive shaft in the Fazon. I have purchased mine a week ago and the same exact thing happened to me.. the rear right drive shaft pin is broken.
After contacting arrma support they said they will send a replacement under warranty.
Hopefully this information benefits you.

There seems to be a problem with the rear right drive shaft in the Fazon. I have purchased mine a week ago and the same exact thing happened to me.. the rear right drive shaft pin is broken.
After contacting arrma support they said they will send a replacement under warranty.
Hopefully this information benefits you.
I didn't contact the arrma support because I didn't know it had warranty. I broke my Arrma again, but this time it was that rod that connected the lower front arm with the suspension. I haven't ordered a new one yet, but could I contact them and get the spare part replaced under warranty?

I didn't contact the arrma support because I didn't know it had warranty. I broke my Arrma again, but this time it was that rod that connected the lower front arm with the suspension. I haven't ordered a new one yet, but could I contact them and get the spare part replaced under warranty?
I guess that one breaks from a collision that you had.. so that will be considered as misusing and won't be replaced under warranty.. but let me just not upset you with that.. call the arrma support tell them the part number tell them that it broke they just might gelp you with that.

At first I had 2 out of 3 parts agreed to be replaced under warranty. And I just called them a couple of minutes ago they agreed to send me the third part under warranty also.. they are pretty helpful on phone better than emails.
Just go ahead and call them.

I wish you luck and joy with your Fazon!

I guess that one breaks from a collision that you had.. so that will be considered as misusing and won't be replaced under warranty.. but let me just not upset you with that.. call the arrma support tell them the part number tell them that it broke they just might gelp you with that.

At first I had 2 out of 3 parts agreed to be replaced under warranty. And I just called them a couple of minutes ago they agreed to send me the third part under warranty also.. they are pretty helpful on phone better than emails.
Just go ahead and call them.

I wish you luck and joy with your Fazon!
Thanks! I will call them and see if they replace it.

Hi
Once again the axle snapped. This time it is the front axle. These axles don't seem to be as good as the old ones.

Is it the U joints breaking? Upgrade to the Big Rock HD version or better yet, Hot Racing HD. The pins will always be a problem.

Is it the U joints breaking? Upgrade to the Big Rock HD version or better yet, Hot Racing HD. The pins will always be a problem.
Thanks will definitely upgrade! The firstime that U joint broke but this time one pin snapped of and the U joint.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back