SOLD / FOUND Arrma Fazon 6s w/ Diff Brain/etc - $225 + $50 shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanleybb50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
**Edit... This (in my humble opinion) is a steal. I just edited to for sale at a cheap price to move quick.

Hello All,
I had acquired this (originally a Big Rock from the classies here I believe). Its been running great and I've had to change out a couple Driveshaft pins here/there (replaced with Revo Pins when any occurred). And I obviously morphed it into a Fazon and the Fazon body is still in good condition for sure)

You'll notice a bit of surface rush here there from likely one or two short rain runs where I didn't dry it thoroughly... Absolutely no negative effects as a result and has now been treated to stop any future growth.

You'll also notice the JB Weld Plastic repair on the arm and ball carrier there. (I actually received it this way and it only came loose once. I re-welded and it's been great since! I honestly saw no need to rip things apart to replace the arm when it's holding anyway.)

Included are the original Big Rock wheels I painted black (poorly - lol). Also Proline Trencher X's (all 4) and then just (3) of the Super Swampers. I think I lost the one out the back of my pickup one day... Haha.

I just out a battery in and as far as I could tell everything worked perfectly including all 3 diffs and the diff brain.

I'm kinda looking for a 1/10 Losi Baja Rey or maybe a Traxxas UDR or Losi Super Rock Rey/Baja Rey? Or Yeti XL maybe? Not even totally sure what I want... *Rollers welcomed very much too (or even preferred?) Wheels aren't even necessary. I have lots of RC's already..

I can toss in some $ if needed of course. I'd also be (at least open to) offers on the Fazon.

Thanks and let me know if any questions!

Here is a link to the photos in my Google. https://photos.app.goo.gl/zKtdAapKKmPdtVsw6

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_121623.jpg
    IMG_20190317_121623.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Ahhhh!!!! It’s beautiful!!! I’m strapped for cash rrrr. Definitely a steal though!

I swear, one of these days I’ll get a nero platform so my e revo can have a cantilever friend... one day..

Lol I just re read the post sorry. I have a couple of rcs I would be willing to trade if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back