SOLD / FOUND Arrma Felony 6S Complete RTR with tons of spares and upgrades. Brand New Photos Posted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYFelony

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
Hi guys I hate to even be posting this but I seem to be forced to sell my Arrma Felony because everytime I go run the car at any public park the Police come and i have been issued 3 tickets this summer. Living in the NYC area absolutely SUCKS to be honest and this just adds to more reasons why we are relocating south. Tickets were for Operating an ATV in public park nonsense. I had these same issues years ago when I owned a bunch of fifth scale gas models but I never thought they would bust my chops over the electric quiet car.

Price $1200 shipped just checked receipts im in this for well over $1780. Anyone interested DM me.
Purchased from Horizon end of May 2022 for $699
2 sets of Hoons wheels and tires brand new
1 set of Toyo 888 front and rear used
car is in exceptional condition and never wrecked. Chassis and suspension etc are like new out of the box. See photos I posted.
Perfect Pass Carbon fiber driveshafts latest versions
Upgraded billet cooling fan for motor
Spare Spektrum Motor fan brand new
Aluminum side chassis guards
Spektrum 160 ESC
17-33 tooth pinions
Spektrum ESC Programmer module
2 (two) Spektrum spare servos brand new
Upgraged 40kg steering servo
tons of spare parts, screws etc all brand new
new rear diffuser and bumpers front and rear
spare diffuser, bumper and misc
orange body does have scuffs and bruises but perfect to bash and speed run no cracks.
Spektrum DX3 transmitter with AVC etc.
Owners manual
Original Box
Full brand new Limitless body, wing, bumper, skid plates, body mounts and conversion parts still in the box
6 Lipo Packs from SMC and Zees
Spektrum Smart G2 Dual Charger allows charging of both packs at once.
Extra driveshafts
Extra axles
extra front and rear spindles with ball bearings
Complete front steering bellcrank assembly extra
Might be more but can not remember

Last edited:
Off topic.
Did you just pay the fine??? Or fight it.
I am a retired LEO NYC.
How the hell did they come up with ATV use????
I am in N. Queens.
What borough and park did they fine you???
That is a BS fine! A vehicle conveys/transports a driver/passenger. RC cars carry no one! It's a Toy.
There are NO RC reg's that I know of. PD is too lazy to grab the Real Rogue ATV's and Dirtbikes on the street. They went for the low hanging fruit. Your RC rig. A real stretch there. :mad: And since ATV and dirt bikes have been a real nuisance here, Cops want to issue ATV use fines. So they issued you one to make the Goal, on paper. The fine should be dismissed easily.
NYC does suck though.
Mayor Adams can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
Off topic.
I am a retired LEO NYC.
I am in N. Queens.
That is a BS fine! A vehicle conveys/transports a passenger. RC cars carry no one! It's a Toy.
There are NO RC reg's that I know of. PD is too lazy to grab the Real Rogue ATV'a and Dirtbikes on the street. They went for the low hanging fruit. Your RC rig. :mad: And since ATV and dirt bikes have been a real nuisance here, Cops want to issue ATV use fines. So they issued you one to make the Goal, on paper.
NYC does suck though.
I read his post and was like WTF lol. Since when is an RC an ATV.

It is an ATV when you have veteran asshole officers and/or Ignorant untrained ones trying to be a Star. Filling a quota. Afraid to get their hands dirty and do real police work to clean up this city.
There are many good cops out there, don't get me wrong. I still don't know if this story is even legit.
If in a City Park, Park Enforcement usually handle this, have primary jurisdiction. They are the worst. They are just low paying wannabe Police, that could never cut it as cops. Always on a power trip. Been there. While on and off duty myself. 23 years of that nonsense.
If I wrote a BS fine like that and showed up in court with the Defendant fighting the fine, I would be so embbarassed in front of the judge and others in the court room.:rolleyes:

I bet an officer that writes this fine, convenienty takes the day off, avoiding court altogether. Could care less if the fine was dismissed.
If I was the defendant, I would bring my RC into court as evidence. I might even bring my Hot Wheel car as evidence.:ROFLMAO:

Edited.

Last edited:
It is an ATV when you have veteran asshole officers and/or Ignorant untrained ones trying to be a Star. Filling a quota. Afraid to get their hands dirty and do real police work to clean up this city.
There are many good cops out there, don't get me wrong. I still don't know if this story is even legit.
If in a City Park, Park Enforcement usually handle this, have primary jurisdiction. They are the worst. They are just low paying wannabe Police, that could never cut it as cops. Always on a power trip. Been there. While on and off duty myself. 23 years of that nonsense.
If I wrote a BS fine like that and showed up in court with the Defendant fighting the fine, I would be so embbarassed in front of the judge and others in the court room.:rolleyes:

I bet an officer that writes this fine, convenienty takes the day off, avoiding court altogether. Could care less if the fine was dismissed.
If I was the defendant, I would bring my RC into court as evidence. I might even bring my Hot Wheel car as evidence.:ROFLMAO:

Edited.
Got ya fired right up lol 😆 🔥 rightfully so though.

I worked with idiots. In every job they exist. The few that exist make the rest look Bad.:mad:
I taught in the academy and did field training. Taught Traffic court testimony as well in the classeroom. I recommended a few cadets be re evaluated.
Bosses overlooked them. Then ultimately theses recruits got caught out there and were fired during their probation period.

Still don't know how much this Felony is selling for ???
It already has a Rap sheet!!! Its a True Felon.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I read his post and was like WTF lol. Since when is an RC an ATV.
Yes, you have one and it’s called a Fireteam.
😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding, sucks to get arrested for running your toy car in a public area

Off topic.
I am a retired LEO NYC.
I am in N. Queens.
That is a BS fine! A vehicle conveys/transports a driver/passenger. RC cars carry no one! It's a Toy.
There are NO RC reg's that I know of. PD is too lazy to grab the Real Rogue ATV's and Dirtbikes on the street. They went for the low hanging fruit. Your RC rig. A real stretch there. :mad: And since ATV and dirt bikes have been a real nuisance here, Cops want to issue ATV use fines. So they issued you one to make the Goal, on paper. The fine should be dismissed easily.
NYC does suck though.
I paid them through my company not a huge deal but a total waste of money and time. I got one ticket in the Bronx the other two in northern Westchester County by actual County Cops who patrol the public parks. total pricks with nothing better to do. This state of NY is completely shot every which way you look at things it is not the NY we grew up in and we can not wait to relocate as soon as we score a house at a decent price.

ATV i can see for the gas powered cars i had years ago because of the noise etc but maybe this is the protocol around this way. either way it blows you cant even have a loud exhaust on your real car otherwise you get a $1000 fine now, more NY bs.

last cop that drove over to ticket me said you cant use motorized vehicles in a public park, i said sir it.s a battery powered RC car he said it classifies as a motorized vehicle. It wasnt worth the fight and risk of being arrested.
ikr?! I was actually mildly interested but pretty sure it was going to be more than I care to spend.
Make an offer via DM you guys know what the cars cost including the extra mods and spares I have well over $1400 into this rig with the batteries and charger etc.

Make an offer via DM you guys know what the cars cost including the extra mods and spares I have well over $1400 into this rig with the batteries and charger etc.

I figured you were in about that deep and I don't want to insult you on it. I might ping you if there's no bites and I don't empty my bank account for the Redcat Jevries Limited Edition lowrider that's dropping tonight ;)

I figured you were in about that deep and I don't want to insult you on it. I might ping you if there's no bites and I don't empty my bank account for the Redcat Jevries Limited Edition lowrider that's dropping tonight ;)
where are you at in middle tn been looking at houses down that way but still very expensive? do police break balls by you with loud cars and RC cars at the parks? I heard it is a different world down in TN compared to NYC

where are you at in middle tn been looking at houses down that way but still very expensive? do police break balls by you with loud cars and RC cars at the parks? I heard it is a different world down in TN compared to NYC

I'm out in the country a little and haven't really had a problem out in public with ground RC's here. I run my bashers in local parks, parking lots and construction sites and haven't gotten in trouble yet.

We have had problems with crawlers getting kicked out of some of the state parks but sadly it's because bashers were running trails at high speeds and they just banned all RC.

I’m lucky the cops seem ok so far in my area I even speed run on the road leading up to our dept of public works property Wheatley the public vehicles including coppers refuel there cars and all the dpw equipment and much more is. It’s ex 1900 feet end to end, and flat with no guard rails or crap for 20‘-30’ off each side. There was a big plow on the side but it’s been moved to the entranc. I did crash into it my 2nd or 3rd attempt at speed over 80mph 😭🤬 but it’s out the way now. I’ve spoken to the cops a couple times on there saying and they didn’t care that I was there, probably glad I wasn’t on the main streets 😂
Anyway good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back