SOLD / FOUND Arrma Felony 6S Complete RTR with tons of spares and upgrades. Brand New Photos Posted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome!!!! Vid!?!?!?
Zagart on YouTube has a video of this but he couldn't get the cam to flash his limitless. Then he crashed under a car iirc. 🤣

Thank you for sharing your NY experience. Helps to justify not living there (we like the cultural stuff in NYC). Very nice clean vehicle, good luck with the sale.
Cultural as in rats the size of small cars, feces on the sidewalk, unchecked crime and broad spread filth? Not my cup of tea. My bosses daughter is in school there and some junkie on a bicycle ran her over on the sidewalk and broke her arm. Never stopped and not even one person aided her in any way or even asked if she was alright. Walked to the f'n hospital arm dangling, If we thought we could have found the guy we would have gone up to have a "chit chat";) with his @ss.
I used to love to take my wife and daughter into ATL for events and nice nights on the town.. USED TO! I'm not too concerned about safety but my freedom if I have to protect them.

Cultural as in rats the size of small cars, feces on the sidewalk, unchecked crime and broad spread filth? Not my cup of tea. My bosses daughter is in school there and some junkie on a bicycle ran her over on the sidewalk and broke her arm. Never stopped and not even one person aided her in any way or even asked if she was alright. Walked to the f'n hospital arm dangling, If we thought we could have found the guy we would have gone up to have a "chit chat";) with his @ss.
I used to love to take my wife and daughter into ATL for events and nice nights on the town.. USED TO! I'm not too concerned about safety but my freedom if I have to protect them.
Those places definitely seem like the type of places that are better to visist and not live there. :eek:

Those places definitely seem like the type of places that are better to visist and not live there. :eek:

I'd like to live where you are and live the 420 life where everyone is chill. But I run a trucking company and have a CDL so I couldn't even enjoy it! Had to hang that up 20+ years ago!😪😪

Just NYC is filthy dirty with all the crime and homelessness and Ilegals bused here with Covid.
I feel your pain, I think we all do. It's the same in California. Homeless, Drugs, Crime, etc..

[Caution Rant Below]
"We" (not me) say there is a homelessness is a disease, but if you look closely (or not) fentanyl, meth and other drugs are the issue. There are a few people just don't know any better, other's are self-medicating to combat their demons. They days of the out of work welder are gone. These are seriously ill people and the government has blood on their hands for not only allowing it but condoning and encouraging such behavior.

Instead of actually having a mental health system that works, they hand out Narcan like candy so all the homeless drug addicted people can safely smoke, shoot, or snort whatever they want. SF & LA have an open air drug market, the dealers run it freely without fear of prosecution, aiding the destruction of human life. Then we give the addicted money, food, cell phones and even a place to live to make their life better. Yet it does nothing and "we need more money"... They cycle goes on.

It never works because you can't reason with an addict. Unfortunately I know from first hand experience, I've tried.

The mental health "system" is basically a jail with a catch and release program. Pick them up hold them for three days while they tell them to be good and they can get out in a few days. Then they kick them back out on the street with zero, zilch, noda, no follow up or actual treatment.

If someone gets arrested, they kick them out the same day with no bail, because the bails system favors the rich. The cops don't pick people up on warrants because they will be out within the hour.

This is the dirtbag that burned down our Homedepot. "NBC Bay Area's Investigative Unit dug into the suspect's history and found a brief history of relatively minor crimes."
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/history-suspect-fire-san-jose-home-depot/2868163/
This article lists a few of his "minor offenses"
2021 - misdemeanor battery
March 8, petty theft and being under the influence of a controlled substance
A week later he was charged again with petty theft
also is suspected of stealing merchandise from a nearby Bass Pro Shops and a nearby Macy's on the same day

But if you look a bit more he's a scumbag that needs some serious help from a bar of soap inside a sock.

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/...epot/103-0fef09a7-a3ad-4849-b449-38b1b1b6b739
"In addition to aggravated arson, he also is charged with grand theft and petty theft involving shoplifting at six South San Jose stores between last October and April 2."

Only if The Purge were real! I hate to say it but it may come to a civil uprising to get things under control. The founding fathers wrote the constitution with the idea there would be a civil "war" every hundred years. We've had a great run! At some point the loudest mouth can't win if they are wrong and it's up to the people to stand for what they believe in whatever that may be. That is the beautiful thing about this country, you have the right to have your own opinion and stand for it. Unfortunately opinions are like @sshol3s and some stink worse than others
I used to love to take my wife and daughter to GT football games. With the great run we've been having its not worth the risk. Most Tech fans have became full on UGA haters, me included. With nothing good to root for you put all your energy into hating your rival. Sadly that hasn't worked either!
I'm in a dark hole now.... Need to shovel my way out because I like to be positive. Has anyone seen my shovel?

The government wants to kill anyone they aren't getting tax money from. Why do you think Covid focused on the elderly and people with other issues that are "fragile".
They want people to be dependant, but only if they are willing and able to work and pay taxes so they can profit. The US government is the most corrupt corporation in the world.
Law abiding citizen here saying F U!

Sorry @NYFelony for ranting in your classified ad.

Last edited:
Yes the US Gov IS legally a Corporation. A major Part of the problem. It is not a privately or publically held corp. It is Autonomous. Making the rules. Will always be profit driven. ( Taxes).

Last edited:
Thanks guys for sharing your experiences with what is going on it is affecting everyone but blue states are finished. Just a rant i had a hell day today had to visit HSS a special orthopedic hospital based in NyC but i went to the Westchester branch.

so i got lost finding this place and was already frustrated. I came prepared with a brand new 3M N95 mask even though the state lifted this mandate they still force you in most public buildings and its so out of control but to be nice and comply i bring a mask. Security directed me to one building. I walked in and nobody had a mask so i asked the front desk to be polite if i had to wear it they said no. i later realized i was in the wrong building so i went to to the second building next door 20 feet away. Walked in exactly the same and these ignorant slobs working there were on a power trip and said sir you can not wear an N95 mask in this building i said excuse me the N95 mask is the only mask proven to remotely effective, she forced me to remove it and instead put on a cheap paper mask they were handing out. Things escalated and i flipped out it got very bad with words that the security guard left his post in fear and i said i waited two Fk months for this appointment and if you think im going to miss it for your power trip call the Police and have me arrested and i went up. I knew the Police would never even respond to such a call but the fact that i had to get into a very verbal almost violent confrontation for a Dr visit it ruined my entire day and just cements the facts why we can not live here any longer. People here are mentally damaged over power and control in all sectors it just sucks so we mainly keep to ourselves and have a very small circle we socialize with now. I am planning to file a formal complaint against the Hospital and contact a lawyer because for the staff to go against a federal guidline is just wrong and more infringements on our personal choices and freedoms, enough is enough.

Thanks guys for sharing your experiences with what is going on it is affecting everyone but blue states are finished. Just a rant i had a hell day today had to visit HSS a special orthopedic hospital based in NyC but i went to the Westchester branch.

so i got lost finding this place and was already frustrated. I came prepared with a brand new 3M N95 mask even though the state lifted this mandate they still force you in most public buildings and its so out of control but to be nice and comply i bring a mask. Security directed me to one building. I walked in and nobody had a mask so i asked the front desk to be polite if i had to wear it they said no. i later realized i was in the wrong building so i went to to the second building next door 20 feet away. Walked in exactly the same and these ignorant slobs working there were on a power trip and said sir you can not wear an N95 mask in this building i said excuse me the N95 mask is the only mask proven to remotely effective, she forced me to remove it and instead put on a cheap paper mask they were handing out. Things escalated and i flipped out it got very bad with words that the security guard left his post in fear and i said i waited two Fk months for this appointment and if you think im going to miss it for your power trip call the Police and have me arrested and i went up. I knew the Police would never even respond to such a call but the fact that i had to get into a very verbal almost violent confrontation for a Dr visit it ruined my entire day and just cements the facts why we can not live here any longer. People here are mentally damaged over power and control in all sectors it just sucks so we mainly keep to ourselves and have a very small circle we socialize with now. I am planning to file a formal complaint against the Hospital and contact a lawyer because for the staff to go against a federal guidline is just wrong and more infringements on our personal choices and freedoms, enough is enough.
It completely sucks you have to goto those lengths to appease them. 🤦🏻‍♂️Here you are trying to be the absolute best possible with the N95 and they give you a hard time and force you to put on something that couldn’t hold a light cough let alone a sneeze at bay. Absolutely crazy that a 20ft difference in area could have such different policies. 😔 so hard to follow when there are so many levels of adherence of policy and law. I’m so terribly sorry you have to go through that, no one should have to deal with that.. I commend you for your strength in these trying times. Stay strong, never give up. 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back