SOLD / FOUND Arrma Felony 6S Complete RTR with tons of spares and upgrades. Brand New Photos Posted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
County cop here in rural Nevada actually pulled over and radared my Infraction I was running on a public road, then bullshitted with me for half an hour wanting to know all about em.

A real shame you gotta deal with that crap.
I run my Lim, through speed light cameras late at night. Fun to watch the camera Flash when I go past it. I do this countless times. The digital speed sign shows my speed. But it is only one city block long. Only getting to 50'ish MPH, in a 25 mph speed zone.:LOL:
I imagine the camera operators are scratching their heads. No plate to issue a fine.

I run my Lim, through speed light cameras late at night. Fun to watch the camera Flash when I go past it. I do this countless times. The digital speed sign shows my speed. But it is only one city block long. Only getting to 50'ish MPH, in a 25 mph speed zone.:LOL:
I imagine the camera operators are scratching their heads. No plate to issue a fine.
That's awesome!!!! Vid!?!?!?

Reactions: SrC
I tried, but at night the lighting is tough. Crappy cam I have. Even my Cell phone can't capture good vids. I am alone as well at 2:00 am. (no traffic)
You aren't the first to ask for vidi's.:)

I paid them through my company not a huge deal but a total waste of money and time. I got one ticket in the Bronx the other two in northern Westchester County by actual County Cops who patrol the public parks. total pricks with nothing better to do. This state of NY is completely shot every which way you look at things it is not the NY we grew up in and we can not wait to relocate as soon as we score a house at a decent price.

ATV i can see for the gas powered cars i had years ago because of the noise etc but maybe this is the protocol around this way. either way it blows you cant even have a loud exhaust on your real car otherwise you get a $1000 fine now, more NY bs.

last cop that drove over to ticket me said you cant use motorized vehicles in a public park, i said sir it.s a battery powered RC car he said it classifies as a motorized vehicle. It wasnt worth the fight and risk of being arrested.

Make an offer via DM you guys know what the cars cost including the extra mods and spares I have well over $1400 into this rig with the batteries and charger etc.
Westchester is full of "Karens". Westchester cops all have an attitude. Been pulled over up there. They have a tit job up there, Had a coworker who transferred up there. He hated working for Westchester PD. But he wanted to live there and changed jobs. He ended up working for Orange county. Regrets leaving the NYC Pension here.
Is $1,400. the asking price?
You won't get dollar for dollar what you paid for it. :rolleyes:
Just saying.....

Last edited:
Classified section rules state:
You MUST post a price for ALL for sale and for sale/trade deals
Price $1200 shipped is what the post says. That’s what I got from it anyway.

Reactions: SrC
Hi guys just got back here are photos so DM if anyone is interested this car is brand new only signs of wear are on the actual body because i clean and maintain my cars after each use and make protectors for the undersides to prevent scratches etc. This car was never wrecked which is important when buying something like this because these can get twisted in one shot at the speeds they achieve.

I may list on EBay there is a ton of stuff in this deal. forum only allows 15 photos but i have plenty more but these should be enough to highlight condition and whats included. thanks

IMG_9510.jpeg

IMG_9513.jpeg

IMG_9515.jpeg

IMG_9519.jpeg

IMG_9526.jpeg

IMG_9561.jpeg

IMG_9562.jpeg

IMG_9582.jpeg

IMG_9581.jpeg

IMG_9563.jpeg

IMG_9564.jpeg

IMG_9593.jpeg

IMG_9595.jpeg

IMG_9588.jpeg

IMG_9587.jpeg

If youre in the city, you can hit the lot near Icahn Stadium on Randall’s Island. Ive runnthere a few times. This most recent time it was loaded with cops who were training so you just caught a dh officer. Also, I hear lots of people run in the lots near Orchard Beach.
Also, you might just want to itemize a list. I know it'll be tedious and annoying but youll prob have an easier time if folks arent willing to drop that big a chunk of change down at one time.

If youre in the city, you can hit the lot near Icahn Stadium on Randall’s Island. Ive runnthere a few times. This most recent time it was loaded with cops who were training so you just caught a dh officer. Also, I hear lots of people run in the lots near Orchard Beach.
Also, you might just want to itemize a list. I know it'll be tedious and annoying but youll prob have an easier time if folks arent willing to drop that big a chunk of change down at one time.
I tried Orchard Beach and got thrown out before I know years back guys would do dragster races there and also fly huge scale planes and copters i think now the law enforcement are a bunch of pricks with whats going on around here with the politics and defund movement its a shame. Also i itemized everything in the first post of this thread

Hi guys I hate to even be posting this but I seem to be forced to sell my Arrma Felony because everytime I go run the car at any public park the Police come and i have been issued 3 tickets this summer. Living in the NYC area absolutely SUCKS to be honest and this just adds to more reasons why we are relocating south. Tickets were for Operating an ATV in public park nonsense. I had these same issues years ago when I owned a bunch of fifth scale gas models but I never thought they would bust my chops over the electric quiet car.

Price $1200 shipped just checked receipts im in this for well over $1780. Anyone interested DM me.
Purchased from Horizon end of May 2022 for $699
2 sets of Hoons wheels and tires brand new
1 set of Toyo 888 front and rear used
car is in exceptional condition and never wrecked. Chassis and suspension etc are like new out of the box. See photos I posted.
Perfect Pass Carbon fiber driveshafts latest versions
Upgraded billet cooling fan for motor
Spare Spektrum Motor fan brand new
Aluminum side chassis guards
Spektrum 160 ESC
17-33 tooth pinions
Spektrum ESC Programmer module
2 (two) Spektrum spare servos brand new
Upgraged 40kg steering servo
tons of spare parts, screws etc all brand new
new rear diffuser and bumpers front and rear
spare diffuser, bumper and misc
orange body does have scuffs and bruises but perfect to bash and speed run no cracks.
Spektrum DX3 transmitter with AVC etc.
Owners manual
Original Box
Full brand new Limitless body, wing, bumper, skid plates, body mounts and conversion parts still in the box
6 Lipo Packs from SMC and Zees
Spektrum Smart G2 Dual Charger allows charging of both packs at once.
Extra driveshafts
Extra axles
extra front and rear spindles with ball bearings
Complete front steering bellcrank assembly extra
Might be more but can not remember
Dayyuuuuuuuummmm that’s a haul. Definitely worth the price for someone looking to grab a Felony and upgrades. Hopefully you can get it moved. 🤞🏾 Im already into mine for a good chunk of change too else Id have had to bite. If you don't sell and end up parting out, lmk. Id be interested in the pp shafts, pinions and charger. Currently have Scorchedrc titanium shafts but always looking to play around with different builds.

Thank you for sharing your NY experience. Helps to justify not living there (we like the cultural stuff in NYC). Very nice clean vehicle, good luck with the sale.

Not a lawyer and also agree it's BS; however, according to this it might actually be defined as an ATV.

https://dmv.ny.gov/brochure/atvs-information-owners-and-operators
An all-terrain vehicle (ATV) is any self-propelled vehicle with two or more wheels that is manufactured for sale to be used primarily off-highway or in off-road competitions, and that is no wider than 70 inches and weighs no more than 1,000 pounds. This does not include vehicles manufactured for off-highway use and designed exclusively for travel on snow or ice, and supported by one or more skis, belts or cleats that utilize an endless belt tread. Those vehicles, which include snowmobiles, are subject to other laws and regulations.

This law is vague on purpose and probably covers motorized toys like Power Wheels (kids toy), electric bike, scooters, etc. It's a generic ticket.

This thing continues to say you need a bunch of documentation, which is impossible (or at least difficult) to get on an RC Car. Also were you wearing a helmet?

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT

Whether you are the operator or passenger, you must wear a USDOT-approved helmet when riding an ATV. DMV recommends that you also wear a face shield or goggles, and protective clothes and footwear.

It goes back to if they don't want you there they WILL make it difficult by wasting your time and money. Even if it doesn't stick in court, they still win. This is the standard fare in politics, make the law and sort it out in court. Which will be 10 years later so at least they get what they want until they term out.

If you have the time go to court and bring exhibit A with you and see what the judge says. Then cite the previous ruling the next time in court.

Hi guys just got back here are photos so DM if anyone is interested this car is brand new only signs of wear are on the actual body because i clean and maintain my cars after each use and make protectors for the undersides to prevent scratches etc. This car was never wrecked which is important when buying something like this because these can get twisted in one shot at the speeds they achieve.

I may list on EBay there is a ton of stuff in this deal. forum only allows 15 photos but i have plenty more but these should be enough to highlight condition and whats included. thanks

View attachment 238182

View attachment 238183

View attachment 238184

View attachment 238185

View attachment 238186

View attachment 238187

View attachment 238188

View attachment 238189

View attachment 238190

View attachment 238191

View attachment 238192

View attachment 238193

View attachment 238194

View attachment 238195

View attachment 238196
Lots of goodies there no doubt.
I noticed the power switch was mounted in the wrong place on the Rx cover. FWIW. Not a biggy, just saying.....

1661448545310.png

Lots of goodies there no doubt.
I noticed the power switch was mounted in the wrong place on the Rx cover. FWIW. Not a biggy, just saying.....

View attachment 238825
Yes i put the switch there because with the aluminum side plates it makes it easier to turn on and off with my finger with the body on those aluminum plates are nice but make access to the switch a female dog but it can be located anywhere
Thank you for sharing your NY experience. Helps to justify not living there (we like the cultural stuff in NYC). Very nice clean vehicle, good luck with the sale.
NYC and beyond this way is finished not joking if you enjoyed the fun and culture in the past keep those memories because the current state now is simply disgusting. crime is non stop all day everyday in broad daylight stores are broken into and they are not even arresting people. the new rule now is you can steal up to $950 of items and not be arrested and prosecuted but as soon as you steal a greater amount then they try to enforce the soft laws that let them on the streets hours later with no bail/. In affluent Westchester NY the high end malls have smash and grabs and the security stand there and watch.the filth on the streets in NYC with trash piling up, businesses closed down and hundreds of thousands of migrants that were dropped off its a mess and Police are outnumbered and do nothing but break my balls to use an RC car on my lunch break go figure or give our tickets if you have a loud exhaust or tinted windows.

Last edited:
Yes i put the switch there because with the aluminum side plates it makes it easier to turn on and off with my finger with the body on those aluminum plates are nice but make access to the switch a female dog but it can be located anywhere

NYC and beyond this way is finished not joking if you enjoyed the fun and culture in the past keep those memories because the current state now is simply disgusting. crime is non stop all day everyday in broad daylight stores are broken into and they are not even arresting people. the new rule now is you can steal up to $950 of items and not be arrested and prosecuted but as soon as you steal a greater amount then they try to enforce the soft laws that let them on the streets hours later with no bail/. In affluent Westchester NY the high end malls have smash and grabs and the security stand there and watch.the filth on the streets in NYC with trash piling up, businesses closed down and hundreds of thousands of migrants that were dropped off its a mess and Police are outnumbered and do nothing but break my balls to use an RC car on my lunch break go figure or give our tickets if you have a loud exhaust or tinted windows.
+1
Well said.
I see the exact same thing.:mad:
Adams became a Lame Duck real fast, didn't he.
Self serving from the start. Had no clue what he was getting into. Nor did he care.
NYC is a Sanctuary City. That says it all.

Last edited:
Just NYC is filthy dirty with all the crime and homelessness and Ilegals bused here with Covid.
They let people in this country with Diseases, untested, yet you are chastised at your job if you don't Vax. Get fired on the spot. What a country this has become.
I can drive out of the city to Long Island, only a 20 minute drive( Nassau and Suffolk county) and I am in a different world.
Upstate NY is also way better. Our Governo Hochel sucks.

Just NYC is filthy dirty with all the crime and homelessness and Ilegals bused here with Covid.
They let people in this country with Diseases, untested, yet you are chastised at your job if you don't Vax. Get fired on the spot. What a country this has become.
I can drive out of the city to Long Island, only a 20 minute drive( Nassau and Suffolk county) and I am in a different world.
Upstate NY is also way better. Our Governo Hochel sucks.
Definitely better upstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back