SOLD / FOUND Arrma Felony 6s RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeram44

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Talion
I am selling a used Arrma Felony 6S. I used it 8 times and it comes with a brand new set of rear tires, the Go Pro mount on roof, SFR carbon fiber wheel well closures, radio and manual. I am getting out of the hobby. $500.00 Shipped

Arrma Felony  .jpg

Arrma Felony Bottom.jpg

Arrma Felony TO.jpg

Last edited:
Good price, hopefully won't last long..sorry to see your leaving the hobby.. ✌️

Price drop....$500 shipped

three questions is the GoPro mount removable and do you use PayPal And do you have the instructions and accessories?

Yes the Go Pro mount is removable as it on via double sided tape. Yes I use pay pal and yes it comes with the instructions and accessories.
three questions is the GoPro mount removable and do you use PayPal And do you have the instructions and accessories?
Yes the Go Pro mount is removable as it on via double sided tape. Yes I use pay pal and yes it comes with the instructions and accessories.

Fudge if it were black ( have orange already) and I told the wife no Rc's for awhile just last week. Bought 6 last year. Good luck that is a great deal.

Damn I wish it was an Infraction

We’re you crossing your fingers when you told her that? 🤣
No...dam it and it sold thank goodness. All good credit cards are at 0.00 and want to keep it like that.

I was lucky enough to be the one who bought it and I just want to say you can trust this seller and got it so fast I thought he might live next door. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back