Arrma felony esc no beeps steering works no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Marz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi so in this month I've got the arrma felony .... today I tried out the optional pinion and after just a few minutes run time on 50 and 75% it went into temp cut off ... I gave it some cool down time and ran it on 50% and again it cut off ... since then esc goes on without beeps steering works and led on esc has a constant green flash .has anyone experienced this or perhaps have a solution?

Same thing happened to me few days ago, I was running her in a parking lot, pretty hard but with small pinion - suddenly no throttle, only steering with green light flashing. Cool down time didn't help, so I went home and tried to power the ESC with other baterries - after few times turning it on and off, it burst into flames - so be careful :). I was able to quickly to unplug Lipos and save them, motor is also working, but it was scary.
Will try to get it warrantied, let's see what they say in my local hobby shop.
There were many posts about 150A FIRMA ESCs being crappy - I haven't had an issue with really hard runs for 6months, now it seems that they are a bit underpowered for the rig.

Good ole spektrum 🗑️ trash. Warrantied 5 esc's in my felony. 6th ESC about a year old going good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back