Arrma felony+mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Its the first time i see this. Idk why nobody though about this. I saw it on facebook

E3245334-EF2F-40B9-8D40-4A6577DED51E.jpeg

My brain exploded

Its the first time i see this. Idk why nobody though about this. I saw it on facebook

View attachment 120148
My brain exploded
Does this belong to anyone on here?
Looking to build a tarmac basher, missed a typhon 6s roller on ebay then seen this!

Would ah be right in thinking adding typhon, infraction, limitless or felony arms to my spare mojave chassis with my spare body on top could work?

Rear felony hoons front and rear, if ah buy them that's me committed!

Justified!

Maybes naw!
Measured the Mojave shell at 358mm rear and 354mm front. A quick google lists the felony rear track at 328mm so guessing the shell above is way off to one side for the pic. Ah believe Kraton hubs would bring em out another 12mm or so.
Any suggestions folks?

Cheers Surchaufeur, ah don't think anything was actually mounted on those pics. Its sat nice at the pic side but sure there's a 30mm gap from the wheel to the arch on the other!

Mojave arms will work I think, just a couple of pieces away from finishing the jigsaw!

_20210120_132559.JPG

_20210120_130412.JPG

Cheers Surchaufeur, ah don't think anything was actually mounted on those pics. Its sat nice at the pic side but sure there's a 30mm gap from the wheel to the arch on the other!

Mojave arms will work I think, just a couple of pieces away from finishing the jigsaw!

View attachment 121204

View attachment 121205
The felony rear defuser
Who needs an infraction when you can buy hoons and lower the mojave down. I think its my next mod XD for the summer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back