Felony Arrma Felony Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Since getting my Mojave EXB I haven't been running my Kraton 6s at all and decided it was time to get something else. Ended up trading the Kraton for a used Arrma Felony that isn't in terrible condition, but certainly seen better days.

This is my first on-road car I've owned in probably 10 years so I'm looking forward to rebuilding this one and having some fun.

Currently, I have a full set of Basherqueen carbon fiber parts and a set of FastEddyBearings ball bearings on the way. I'm thinking about replacing all the electronics too, but not sure yet or with what if I do.

This is its current condition.

felony.jpg
felony-02.jpg
felony-3.jpg
felony-04.jpg
felony-05.jpg
felony-06.jpg

It’s going to be very slippery with stock tires. I experimented for months and found the perfect setup. Search for my threads. They are at least 1year back.

It’s going to be very slippery with stock tires. I experimented for months and found the perfect setup. Search for my threads. They are at least 1year back.
From the little searching I've done so far, it seems the Gold dBoots (ARA550085) are the favorites.

Most all of the cosmetic pieces have been removed and cleaned in the ultrasonic cleaner.

I am now pretty much ready for the new ball bearings from @FastEddy to arrive, as well as my new motor mount from @PPS-RC. I don't typically trust electronics on used RC's, so I'll likely replace all the electronics for this build as well once I figure out what I want to put in there.

Next step while I'm waiting is to remove the diffs and rebuild them.

arrma-felony-09-07-2022.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back