Felony Arrma felony steering not resetting straight one way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjlkk123

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a arrma felony and the problem I have got is when the steering snapped back into the neutral straight position one way it doesn’t quite go but straight when you make the adjustments on the controller it seems to swap side there is a slight vibration on the side that doesn’t go back straight on the left hand side of the car the steering arm seems to move up and down very slightly is this normal ? I’ve tried resetting the servo and resetting the Trim but every time it does the same it seems like it’s struggling to go one way and hasn’t got enough power to reset it all the way straight any info would be fantastic thank you

If it’s the factory servo, I would swap it out for something better, the arrma servo notoriously suck. But if it’s not defective try setting the end points and make sur3 the servo save4 is working properly

Either the servo isn't any good or the steering is binding those are the 2 primary things that cause the servo to not center properly.

If it’s the factory servo, I would swap it out for something better, the arrma servo notoriously suck. But if it’s not defective try setting the end points and make sur3 the servo save4 is working properly
It’s a savox 2290 sg yea I’ve tried resetting all the end points and still nothing

It’s a savox 2290 sg yea I’ve tried resetting all the end points and still nothing

Power on the car, grab one of the wheels and manually try to turn them watch the servo horn, it should not move.

You don't want this.

Why should this not move?

If there is too much movement there the servo cannot center itself the servo will think that it is centered when it is actually off to one side or the other.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back