Felony Arrma felony tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
So I got me a used arrma felony but the original owner put the smaller tires in the back as well without switching the diff. Would it be alright to run it a few times till i get new tires orderd or no?

Maybe? IDK I am guessing it would put a little strain on the diffs and a lot of wear on the wheels. If the previous owner drove it this way, it probably wouldn't do any noticeable difference on the gears.

The only issues you would probably have would be tire wear, and traction issues. As long as theres fluid in the center diff (the lighter in this case, the better.) You should be fine.

^^^^ well said.

If you do not bash like a bat out of hell like me and you are light and easy with it, you will be good (y)

So I got me a used arrma felony but the original owner put the smaller tires in the back as well without switching the diff. Would it be alright to run it a few times till i get new tires orderd or no?
No not correct. Run it if you want. Will not drive optimally at all. I myself would not enjoy doing it that way . Just me. Give it try. :unsure:
I imagine the old owner didn't know what he was doing.
Yeah just need the matching front diff at the rear to run 42/100 hoons all around. Making it an Infr. And you will be good. Runs better than a Stock Felony would. Might look funny with narrow rear wheels and the wide Felony body. That's all.
The 53/107's taller Fel. Hoons don't have the best traction. I suggest getting them in Gold Compound it you do. I have a set of the Whites

No not correct. Run it if you want. Will not drive optimally at all. I myself would not enjoy doing it that way . Just me. Give it try. :unsure:
I imagine the old owner didn't know what he was doing.
Yeah just need the matching front diff at the rear to run 42/100 hoons all around. Making it an Infr. And you will be good. Runs better than a Stock Felony would. Might look funny with narrow rear wheels and the wide Felony body. That's all.
The 53/107's taller Fel. Hoons don't have the best traction. I suggest getting them in Gold Compound it you do. I have a set of the Whites
I ran it and it's like perfect for speed running. It creates like a pull effect in the front. Orderd me new rears so I guess I'll go burn off the tires for one last time before I put it up for the season.

^^^ Yeah the front become Overdriven. I've only done that with my Slow Crawlers. Just that over driving the front of Speedrunners kind of creates power bleed and stress to the whole driveline. The Center diff absorbs much of the unbalanced power Bias. If the center was locked (Lim. for example0, the rig would be hard to drive.
Fun to try. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back