ARRMA Felony Tree Ornament 2021 - HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-Alex

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen.
I am new to the Forum and fresh owner of an Outcast 6s V4 and super happy with it.
Will post some pictures soon when a few parts arrive.
Thanks to the Forum I already ordered some basic necessities.

A good friend is getting his Arrma Felony 6s tomorrow and just today I found the ARRMA Felony Tree Ornament on the horizon hobby website. Man I need it for him as a gift!
Problem: I live in Germany 🇩🇪. So here I am asking for help if someone can purchase it and send it to me as horizon hobby us its hot shopping to Germany.
Of course I will pay for that.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/arrma-felony-tree-ornament-2021/HHD21ORNSUR.html

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hallo Nachbar!
I see the item is out of stock on Horizonhobby Germany, but I would to contact them maybe they are expecting it soon. As the distributor for Europe they should be able to get it to you on short notice Imwould expect.
Sure looks funny in a Christmas tree, they should do more models👍.

Hallo Nachbar!
I see the item is out of stock on Horizonhobby Germany, but I would to contact them maybe they are expecting it soon. As the distributor for Europe they should be able to get it to you on short notice Imwould expect.
Sure looks funny in a Christmas tree, they should do more models👍.
Danke dir ;)
I contacted them directly, let's see what they say.

I am SURE thats what he actually plans but his wife would possibly explode 🤯 so in secret I am planning to safe his/her life

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen.
I am new to the Forum and fresh owner of an Outcast 6s V4 and super happy with it.
Will post some pictures soon when a few parts arrive.
Thanks to the Forum I already ordered some basic necessities.

A good friend is getting his Arrma Felony 6s tomorrow and just today I found the ARRMA Felony Tree Ornament on the horizon hobby website. Man I need it for him as a gift!
Problem: I live in Germany 🇩🇪. So here I am asking for help if someone can purchase it and send it to me as horizon hobby us its hot shopping to Germany.
Of course I will pay for that.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/arrma-felony-tree-ornament-2021/HHD21ORNSUR.html

Thanks in advance!
I have an extra 1 if you haven't gotten it or still want it. I would be willing to sell it and ship it on your dime

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back