ARRMA FEVER!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drjim

Old And In The Way!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Senton 6s
Guys, I got the fever, and and I got it bad.

The only cure is MORE ARRMA!

Just found out I can get a Limitless from my LHS for an out-the-door price of $400..........and they have them <GASP!> IN STOCK!

Must....put....down....the....debit....card....NOW!!!!!!

The problem is, the $400 is only a start. The last time I built a full-on car (my RC500) I wound up with about $2k in it.

Wonder what it would cost when these hit the breakers.........

I'll go back over the Limitless thread to get a better idea of what it costs. I'm still learning my Senton, and as by-product of searching for parts, the whole damn ARRMA product line.

I never knew there were 4 versions of the Senton until the other day!

And since the Senton's blood relatives are the Granite and Typhon, I learned those as well. Then I learned the breakdown of the brushed and brushless lines, and how they all interact. It's an interesting product line from top to bottom, and there's a LOT of commonality of parts, very similar to what the 'real' automakers do. Gives good economy of scale, and from what I've seen, they're clever designs that are robust, and cost-effective. The weak links can easily be corrected with aftermarket parts, but for a good quality entry level REAL R/C vehicle, I think they're an extremely good value.

And again, I'm just amazed how far the hobby has come since I was last involved.

Yeah, but the $2k in my RC500 was in 1980's dollars. Me being me, I could probably spend that easily by the time I was done for a "really nice" Limitless.......
$2k 1985 = Holy Sh!t !! today?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back