Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, someone doesn't like something you do, they're salty?

Are you a community leader or a 16 year old?
Correct

I’m 16

AD83D61C-D2B8-4E99-BF0F-3E093E50C94B.jpeg

Only time will tell how this is gonna sell . Unless I don't recall ,at least Traxxas makes a model , and regardless how it sells , it stays in their lineup and not discontinue it , "cough , cough" , Senton 6s . Like it was so freakin hard to leave the Senton 6s alone !!! I am not an Arrma 3s or 4s fan , no offense to those who like it , but now a lineup of those , but no Senton 6s ? When as I've said before , you still have the Typhon , so just a handful of parts make the Senton 6s ?
Anyway , they prob would have a better positive response with a flip up desert buggy body with LED lights like the DBXL-E !!!!

Its not new in the sense that seasoned Arrma hobbyists can convert their K6 into pretty much the same thing with a different body.
The figures holding guns is a big mistake imo, but the UTV look I think is nice. UTV's are very popular right now outside of the RC world which I'm guessing why they went that route while still keeping it Arrma Tough.
Anyway, I can see this thing selling pretty well and I also predict they are gonna get rid of the guns and brake in round 2. 🤷‍♂️
Rally Corrida GIF by CBMM
Honestly I like the military theme. My biggest problem is the figures as they make it look like a cheap child's toy. I wish that they would just put a windshield in for both this and the mojave. As someone who owns a Mojave the interior of the body is my least favorite part. The aerodynamics and the ability to just wipe mud and dirt off alone would make things much better.

I gotta say, Arrma kills everyone in the game. This is the first one I've been like, what?

I'll have to head to my HT and check it out.

I see a good meme coming up for ages
I have several ready that I’m going to slow roll for maximum effect 😂

I’ve laughed more in the last 24hrs than I normally do in a whole week 🤣

I have several ready that I’m going to slow roll for maximum effect 😂

I’ve laughed more in the last 24hrs than I normally do in a whole week 🤣
That's what it's all about....but wait there is more, It's Friday suckers :LOL:

I gotta say, Arrma kills everyone in the game. This is the first one I've been like, what?

I'll have to head to my HT and check it out.
You have some badass Mojave's in your possession...I can see you not being very interested in this for the moment. I mean your Mojave is 'eh'.😜

I think a little paint work would go a long way to improve the looks of the Gimp brothers. I like the look of the vehicle and the open wheel design. That's the one thing that bothers me about the Mojave, is the amount of dirt that gets trapped inside.

IMHO, ditch guns (leave the guys), handbrake, and price it closer to the Mojave, and most of Arrmaforum would be falling over each other to pre-order it. I also suspect, when/if they offer a EXB roller, it will sell a crap-ton ( and I will probably be in that line)
This is so true 100%..!!!

I stick to what I said earlier but have to agree with Jerry, EXB and I'm in 😉 then fill it with Barbie's holding hairbrushes 🤣🤣🤣

If money was no issue here, for example if it was a gift.

Why would you want a Kraton 6s v5 rtr over the Fireteam ?

If money was no issue here, for example if it was a gift.

Why would you want a Kraton 6s v5 rtr over the Fireteam ?
I expect the Kraton will still be the overall bashing king.

If you ignore the bodies and tires, the FireTeam, Kraton, and Outcast are the Large-Medium-Small of the same platform. Outcast will be the most agile and crazy in the air with the short chassis, FireTeam will be smooth and stable on the ground and in the air, with Kraton being in the middle... More stability than the Outcast, but more agility and air control than the FireTeam

I wish that they would just put a windshield in for both this and the mojave. The aerodynamics and the ability to just wipe mud and dirt off alone would make things much better.
I'm sure someone will come up with an enclosure for the beast.

I expect the Kraton will still be the overall bashing king.

If you ignore the bodies and tires, the FireTeam, Kraton, and Outcast are the Large-Medium-Small of the same platform. Outcast will be the most agile and crazy in the air with the short chassis, FireTeam will be smooth and stable on the ground and in the air, with Kraton being in the middle... More stability than the Outcast, but more agility and air control than the FireTeam
sounds about right. so basically a matter of taste. pew pew!
I'm sure someone will come up with an enclosure for the beast.
doesn't look hard to make panels for it out of lexan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back