Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The world is full of “what if’s ”

I’m getting this rig because I think it’s cool, its price is within reason for me, and I’m going to upgrade it anyways……just like every other rig.
cheers,
kev

Looks like everyone’s done with this, so did anyone end up with the car?

Looks like everyone’s done with this, so did anyone end up with the car?
Yes, I did! After overcoming my initial disappointment with the car due to quality issues and its lack of agility, I’m now quite satisfied with it. I find it great for all terrain bashing as it’s really well planted and handles well. Unfortunately it’s weight does mean it handles like a brick once in the air, so as long as you don’t expect too much aerobatics it’s a nice car. Will probably pick-up a secondhand Kraton 8S for aerial assault.

Yes, I did! After overcoming my initial disappointment with the car due to quality issues and its lack of agility, I’m now quite satisfied with it. I find it great for all terrain bashing as it’s really well planted and handles well. Unfortunately it’s weight does mean it handles like a brick once in the air, so as long as you don’t expect too much aerobatics it’s a nice car. Will probably pick-up a secondhand Kraton 8S for aerial assault.
Am thinking I will end up with one; I have a Mojave which I got just this winter so not ran it proper yet. That said seeing the fire team in person am either going to get remaining parts for conversion once available or pick up a used one; depending on best value.

Those tires and roll cage sell me on it.

Am thinking I will end up with one; I have a Mojave which I got just this winter so not ran it proper yet. That said seeing the fire team in person am either going to get remaining parts for conversion once available or pick up a used one; depending on best value.

Those tires and roll cage sell me on it.
I was actually considering getting one and selling the wheels, electronics and cage and trying to find a Yeti XL cage for it🤣

I love mine very much!! Max 5 with a 5687 1100 kv with a bad mofo of a servo and some other goodies and she is fantastic!!

436D6357-8F85-4C16-B081-B994D7B1D277.jpeg

67ACB0AE-6188-4D05-A9E8-A679FD884D9F.jpeg

Out of my tlr typhon, outcast exb and fireteam.. the fireteam is the most well rounded and has currently become my favorite. Castle 1717 and MMX 8s esc.

914B5AF3-FB00-4950-B695-6CA317FBD2D5.jpeg

I picked one up partially just to mess with my wife as we have had discussions about buying a full size sxs and because my kid kept asking for a bigger car to drive. I’ll probably add another 5th scale then start working on a pair of typhons.

8D0C35EB-927E-466A-AEAD-739423078B1B.jpeg

It doesn’t seem as versitile as the others.
what i mean but that is it looks like a good basher, i don't own one, but I’ve driven them, and thats all, they seems like a massive pain in the neck to clean, so it might be more cleaning then bashing.

It doesn’t seem as versitile as the others.
what i mean but that is it looks like a good basher, i don't own one, but I’ve driven them, and thats all, they seems like a massive pain in the neck to clean, so it might be more cleaning then bashing.
Why is it a pain? Take the body off and hose her down and done. The rest is the same as anything else

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back