Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I got it.(y);)
Thanks.
It’s a good thing you’re sharp haha! I really can’t wait to start 3D printing parts for this. I’ve printed so much for my Limitless. This is the last thing I designed, Limitless Batwings with a 3D printed hinge pin. I need to go back and add a connection so I can make it active.

3C0F3C32-EA7E-4209-97C7-8894253F6FA9.jpeg

Your 3D is sweeet. Hinged and all. (y)

Your 3D is sweeet. Hinged and all. (y)
Thanks, I’ve been meaning to share the file, but every time I’m almost ready I change something else. Hinged center wing was last, and now I want a connection to make the wing active.

Removed my comment about the battery. Did some researching and potentially a 6S higher C battery is better. A 3200mAh 50c battery can output max 160amp, 2x 3200mAh can output 320amp max. However, 1 6s 6400mAh 100c can do 6.4amp x 100c = 640amps max, assuming the battery reaches the rated C level, which most don’t.

I had a Yeti XL with it's huge ken doll sized figures in the body. That was the loudest truck I ever own & it got more looks than any truck I ever owned . . . but it was all eye candy. I spent almost as much time fixing it as the X-Maxx. The body looks pretty good on the O8S & it would crush this poor thing.

Honestly, I hate the body. I repaneled it in HDPE so it's unbreakable but it's ultra top heavy. All show & no go, but everyone that seen it in person loves it, oh well :rolleyes:

View attachment 192665
View attachment 192666
What wing and wing mount did you use? Also what wheelie bar? I want to do something similar.

If you could only have one, which would it be and why? ;)
Go for the Mojave and have a blast. I love the SBR 2.0 but it breaks more easily, the battery door jams like a mofo (always, forever, “dammit, hand me something to pry this stupid thing open again!”) and you have to remove exactly 7,439 screws to get into the truck. Honest, I counted them…
No experience with the UDR. Groovy looking trucks for sure, though.

Here is my take on it. Such a great rig! Pure drivers car! :cool: 🤘
What viscosity oil are you running in your diffs? For some reason it’s hard to get my fireteam to do backflips. My Kraton, on the other hand, runs like a champ. You definitely have one of the best r/c channels out there. #happybashing

What viscosity oil are you running in your diffs? For some reason it’s hard to get my fireteam to do backflips. My Kraton, on the other hand, runs like a champ. You definitely have one of the best r/c channels out there. #happybashing
Depends on your ramp and wheel speed. Also you have to remember the body pretty heavy. With the factory setup I increased my punch to 8. I removed the belted tires and went non belted for better air control, even used old 6s backflips. I run my rc's a lot these days with my 2 dogs that love to run beside it (besides Ceasar my small fell terrier he just vents my tires..my Corso at 120lbs is docile and a thinker calm..go figure lol) I'll hit my ramp a few times. I just ran the Fireteam on 4s for safety, but if you want flips definitely run 6s. Center diff (ear plugs) locked..80k front 50k rear. IHTH

Back