Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's several threads on this already. JS 👍

they need to get rid of them figures are they taking the piss :LOL:
Ok , hold on, the heads swivel so they must come off. The guns are movable so they can be modified. Dude, the right gifted individual could craft a modernized ghost chasing Ghostbusters off road mobile tactical unit… or how about a hardcore Dino hunting rig just like in Jurassic park 2! But modernized for the new one coming up 🤤
Yeah… that’s the ticket!
Ok , hold on, the heads swivel so they must come off. The guns are movable so they can be modified. Dude, the right gifted individual could craft a modernized ghost chasing Ghostbusters off road mobile tactical unit… or how about a hardcore Dino hunting rig just like in Jurassic park 2! But modernized for the new one coming up 🤤
Yeah… that’s the ticket!
Some of the crazy knuckleheads that would and could do this are On. This. Forum.

Could be tuned different (oil and springs)but the shocks, arms, towers, and dogbones are all the same as the Kraton, so the geometry is identical. The significant extra weight from the cage and extended chassis could also give the video a softer feel.
Hubs are Talion/Typhon/Infraction/etc. The arms and dogbone/CVDs are Kraton. Towers, shocks, springs are unique and new.

Hubs are Talion/Typhon/Infraction/etc. The arms and dogbone/CVDs are Kraton. Towers, shocks, springs are unique and new.
Talion knuckle layout (short hubs, mid length stub axles, long hexes).

Arms/Driveshafts are Kraton, except for Mojave center rear.

Towers are very similar to V5 Kraton shape, almost identical in product images, hard to tell without seeing a side-by-side in person.

Shocks are Kraton except for color. Springs could be different from factory, but different springs have been available from Arrma for a while.

A few people have already been running a Mojave chassis with Kraton arms, and it looks like a very good setup for blasting through rough terrain. The main difference for me seems to be the roll cage/body and how it integrates with the chassis. Many have said of the Mojave's main weakness is the body mounts, so I'd be interested in seeing how the Fireteam body holds up. I'm not crazy about the figures, but it looks like they may be removable. NO TAIL is definitely a step in the right direction.

A few people have already been running a Mojave chassis with Kraton arms, and it looks like a very good setup for blasting through rough terrain. The main difference for me seems to be the roll cage/body and how they integrate with the chassis. Many have said of the Mojave's main weakness is the body mounts, so I'd be interested in seeing how the Fireteam body holds up. NO TAIL is definitely a step in the right direction.
Tail doesn't matter if you use a @3d-rc.myshopify.com tail mount 😉 it'll never break off again

let's talk about leaving off the dx3 radio and STILL giving people the slt3. yeah its the rtr precedent but come on you'd sell more smart batteries.

I am looking for my next RC, but this one is not for me. Nice to see something with a different body style (other than a pickup) and the tires look good. But I can do without the figures with guns - makes it looks like a kids toy from Walmart. Perhaps just a driver and front passenger (no guns) to get the desert buggy look. Hopefully someone markets a optional interior moulding.

Now that I have a chance to watch a few vids and look over the specs, I am more interested, but still not hot-to-go. The Price makes me balk a bit, $70 over a Mojave and $150 over a Kraton. I feel they should make one without the hand brake and knock $50 or so off the price. Still would be big money, but after then next round of price increases we will probably see on the V6 6s cars, it would be closer to lining up.

As for the car itself, I like it but not excited. I do like the way it looks and drives, but wish the styling was more Desert racer and less Tactical side-by-side. Functionally, I realize it is the same, but I just am not a fan of the side-by-side look. But then, there are lots of guys that own side-by-sides that will drop $1k on a set of rims or a new stereo without blinking, so this will make a great pit-toy for them...
I'd rather spend money on this hobby than a stereo or bling for my SXS. I don't need anyone else to hear my shifty taste in music. Likewise, I hate anybody else's shifty music blaring while out in the trails. Half thise fools blowing $$$ on rims bought a Polaris RZR anyway, so it's a necessity 🤣

It alright. I like the handbrake feature which can now be installed in all 6s rigs. It's almost a Kraton on a mojave chassis but the hubs are Mojave.

I like the body but not the the action figure interior. I removed the interior on my Mojave as I don't like that look. Hope there is a substitute to remove the interior with something less "toyish". If I had to pick the Fireteam vs Mojave....,I'd go with the Mojave based on price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back