Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanna know when Jennys Rc will have them in stock. I'd love to try that body/cage out and find a way to fit it on my Kraton. I'm not big on the rock racer type rc's but I think the look is cool. Lot of people have done custom versions of this style on 6s swb platform and they look badass. I'll probably delete the guys inside but the whole buggy/cage look is a win for me. Picture it with Copperhead 2's jumping 30 feet..........

Just imagine it soaring thru the air 30+ feet up doing triple backflips. 🙃🤙
☝! That body on my Kraton with Copperhead 2's is gonna look bada$$$$$$!. Gotta call Ted at Jennys and get on the list👊

1:7 scale. 1:8 scale diffs. 6s.
1/5 scale price. It’s $995 at my lhs.

My thoughts should have been full 1/7 scale as advertised. 1/5 scale diffs and 8s.

I’d call it a fail for me I won’t be buying one. It’s not worth what they want. It’s a abortion if parts that came out of the Arrma bin.

☝! That body on my Kraton with Copperhead 2's is gonna look bada$$$$$$!. Gotta call Ted at Jennys and get on the list👊
I've always loved roll cage bodies as well. But we'll see if it fits other vehicles. The way the roll cage attaches is quite specific. It attaches to the front/rear skid plates and center roll hoop. Without a Mojave chassis, there's no way it will fit perfectly. But maybe just the body clips and some modification will be enough to make it fit other vehicles.
To me it resembles the Associated Nomad from a few years ago.
My favorite body

To me it resembles the Associated Nomad from a few years ago.
Exactly. I'm looking to retire the Nomad to more causal driving and still want a beast of a desert buggy. This one might work.

Grass 31.jpg

I'd like to see some doors and a windshield fabbed for it. Sure would make cleaning a lot easier.

I really don't mind the action figures with guns, sure its kinda goofy, but so is the hobby in general for me.

Doors would just slow these high-speed oper9or's down!!

I had a Yeti XL with it's huge ken doll sized figures in the body. That was the loudest truck I ever own & it got more looks than any truck I ever owned . . . but it was all eye candy. I spent almost as much time fixing it as the X-Maxx. The body looks pretty good on the O8S & it would crush this poor thing.

Honestly, I hate the body. I repaneled it in HDPE so it's unbreakable but it's ultra top heavy. All show & no go, but everyone that seen it in person loves it, oh well :rolleyes:

20210425_153454.jpg

20210425_153749.jpg

Arrma: Team America Version
386897.jpg
I still don't really like it, but as soon as it's discounted in a sale over here I'm getting one and making the Team America version, complete with Team America personal..!!!

It's me It's me..😉🤣🤣

Arrma FIRETEAM intro video

Review and run from @Rich Duperbash

Part #: ARA7618T1 (Black), ARA7618T2 (White)
Scale: 1/7th
Power: Brushless
Build type: Ready-To-Run
Speed: 60+ MPH
Build Config: Mid Motor
Drive Type: 4 wheel drive

All I know is my wallet is about to take a hit.
Yeah agreed my wallet already took a hit pre-ordered it last night

Back