Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Arrma FIRETEAM intro video

Review and run from @Rich Duperbash

Part #: ARA7618T1 (Black), ARA7618T2 (White)
Scale: 1/7th
Power: Brushless
Build type: Ready-To-Run
Speed: 60+ MPH
Build Config: Mid Motor
Drive Type: 4 wheel drive

All I know is my wallet is about to take a hit.

It is man, i have seen the car, my local hobby shop has a teaser
Same way i got some first vendetta info.
Could see the Mojave chassis, but not under the hood, so that means 6s

Help a noob out... why this over a Mojave then? I've already been considering one but curious why to go for this instead.

(I realize we know next to nothing about the new model so I'm probably just thinking out loud here)

I got u

I believe Mojave arms, and i still shrink with the 2050kv, tlthough they do want you to run smart g2 batteries.
those weird tyres are SOFT, although i think they have a core for speed driving, like the 11 hoons.
I wouldn’t pick this over a mojave, although I believe it is 50 cheaper, and a bit smaller.
If anyone needs to know something, ill be online all day
Also, I believe it has soft shocks, from the one time I pushed on them, that means they are very adjustable, and this is the closest thing that we might get to a fast arrma rock crawler.
I think those tyres are a 12mm hex on the inside which means thy are SWAPPABLE

Last edited:
Yay, more info! Is it a rock bouncer?

Sorta. I wouldn’t call it a rock bouncer, but it is for sure inspired, the shock are soft, but still bouncy if that helps.
I would most closely compare it to a big rock

I saw that too, and it seems to back that is the production model

I got u

I believe Mojave arms, and i still shrink with the 2050kv, tlthough they do want you to run smart g2 batteries.
those weird tyres are SOFT, although i think they have a core for speed driving, like the 11 hoons.
I wouldn’t pick this over a mojave, although I believe it is 50 cheaper, and a bit smaller.
Also, I believe it has soft shocks, from the one time I pushed on them, that means they are very adjustable, and this is the closest thing that we might get to a fast arrma rock crawler.
I saw a picture and it appears that it has four people in it? Is that the car you saw and you say it’s the XLWB chassis. This should be a great new vehicle that I have to have!!!

I got u

12mm wheel hex on 6s power is an insta-fail, if true.

And if they went 3s for a Mojave size car, yeah, that would be a fail too, but with the 2050 motor, it will probably be 6s.

12mm wheel hex on 6s power is an insta-fail, if true.

And if they went 3s for a Mojave size car, yeah, that would be a fail too, but with the 2050 motor, it will probably be 6s.
I agree: it needs 17mm hexes to handle 6s power and to have a good assortment of aftermarket wheels and tires.

I got u

They WANT you to RUN G2 Smart lipos because HH/ Spektrum Wants to Make money by having you use all the Smart gear.. Regular Lipos are fine.
Not enough infor on this rig. I'll wait it out.
Just some typical hype and teasers. All speculation here at this point.:)

It's cool to see Arrma putting out different RC ideas to get new customers. I just wish I could understand is the intricacies of manufacturing and material supply. They released several new vehicle designs last year and now this thing. However no new 4s vehicles due to supply and design issues "per Dearden"? :unsure: I can't wait to hear the whole story once they're released.

Last edited:
So !! On BigsquidRC website today I see Arrma is going to introduce a new model tomorrow!! Maybe a 1/8 “rock bouncer “ ?! What do you bashers think ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back