Fireteam Arrma Fireteam build incoming!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
White Fireteam!!!
Castle mamba monster x 8s / 1717 combo
Robinson 20 tooth pinion
Kraton hubs/hexes/stub axles
RcAWD servo mount
Protek 170TBL Servo
QS8 connectors (just because I love them and they make me know I'm getting all the amps)
Red tekno wheel nuts
M2C chassis braces
M2C chassis
CNHL 6s battery
4thDimensionRC MMX8s esc mount.
Pairing it with my RC6GS

I'll be selling the stock electronics without any runtime if anyone is interested

Last edited:
White Fireteam!!!
Castle mamba monster x 8s / 1717 combo
Robinson 20 tooth pinion
Kraton hubs/hexes/stub axles
RcAWD servo mount
Protek 170TBL Servo
QS8 connectors (just because I love them and they make me know I'm getting all the amps)
Red tekno wheel nuts
CNHL 6s battery
Pairing it with my RC6GS

I'll be selling the stock electronics without any runtime if anyone is interested
How much

For the electronics🤣

He doesn't want the wife to know.

Girlfriend Know GIF by Loryn Powell

I like it it’s just the toy soldiers but the rig itself it’s nice I would of got if two drivers. overkill maybe they’ll come out with a body with two or none has that happen?
Ever
Yeah I might at some point change them up somehow. Just need to get my hands on it to see what I can do. Might look sick without them and be and to see inside of it
Can't wait to see your finished project!
thank you sir! I'm super pumped, doesn't seem to be a crowd favorite but I love that it's something different than the other trucks.
He doesn't want the wife to know.

Girlfriend Know GIF by Loryn Powell
Hush hush 😉🤫 I'll be selling things that I don't need to cancel some of this out that's why I just decided to send it
How much

For the electronics🤣
$90 you pay shipping?

Yeah I might at some point change them up somehow. Just need to get my hands on it to see what I can do. Might look sick without them and be and to see inside of it

thank you sir! I'm super pumped, doesn't seem to be a crowd favorite but I love that it's something different than the other trucks.

Hush hush 😉🤫 I'll be selling things that I don't need to cancel some of this out that's why I just decided to send it

$90 you pay shipping?
Let's split it!!

Definitely following to see if my opinion can be changed.

Hope it brings you joy! Definitely coming back Here to check on it.
Yup, subbed
Honestly I have complete faith that I will be very happy. My true only concern is that I won't love the tires for my terrain but if thats case then that's an easy fix with some backflips. I don't do big jump bashing much but when I do I'll have my k6 for that so I really think this will be fast and smooth ripper. If you don't mind me asking what is your concern over the Fireteam?

Honestly I have complete faith that I will be very happy. My true only concern is that I won't love the tires for my terrain but if thats case then that's an easy fix with some backflips. I don't do big jump bashing much but when I do I'll have my k6 for that so I really think this will be fast and smooth ripper. If you don't mind me asking what is your concern over the Fireteam?
I just think it looks tacky AF and overall cheap.

I'm sure its great quality, but honestly, I wasn't really hype for a new truck, so I didn't have any vision for what I wanted.

The price too for me is absolutely uncalled for.

But that's just me! Im excited to have my mind changed, with all aspects of life actually. I'm always eager to learn about things.

All this is assuming you were even talking to me.. 😆😆😆😆

I just think it looks tacky AF and overall cheap.

I'm sure its great quality, but honestly, I wasn't really hype for a new truck, so I didn't have any vision for what I wanted.

The price too for me is absolutely uncalled for.

But that's just me! Im excited to have my mind changed, with all aspects of life actually. I'm always eager to learn about things.

All this is assuming you were even talking to me.. 😆😆😆😆
Yes I was talking to you and @Infidel67 if he had any opinions!

Well I really think the tacky part is the guys. If they did something else in there I really think people would be looking at it differently. That being said I might take a shot at casting that inner piece without the guys and making a carbon fiber insert instead, maybe with a vent for some air flow. I was actually looking at the super rock Rey recently and although this is different in a LOT of ways it also connects to it in a few ways plus I love arrma and I know arrma stuff so it was pretty simple decision for me. I agree price is a little silly, but you can sell the stock electronics for a solid $100 maybe more with radio and reciever and that drops it to $650 or less and most of us want to buy bigger motors and esc anyways so there you go. I have always wanted something different from arrma so that pushed me too. And the color scheme. And that metal center diff (although not a large amount of money) tickled me in just the right way as well

Well I really think the tacky part is the guys. If they did something else in there I really think people would be looking at it differently. That being said I might take a shot at casting that inner piece without the guys and making a carbon fiber insert instead, maybe with a vent for some air flow. I was actually looking at the super rock Rey recently and although this is different in a LOT of ways it also connects to it in a few ways plus I love arrma and I know arrma stuff so it was pretty simple decision for me. I agree price is a little silly, but you can sell the stock electronics for a solid $100 maybe more with radio and reciever and that drops it to $650 or less and most of us want to buy bigger motors and esc anyways so there you go. I have always wanted something different from arrma so that pushed me too. And the color scheme. And that metal center diff (although not a large amount of money) tickled me in just the right way as well
Hell yeah!

I'll be here waiting for a legit review!!!

The LPs look really good on them IMO
26E82BCE-7943-47AC-ABC8-F1A94EA5602C.jpeg

I was saying I subscribed to your upcoming build, dang what a touchy subject :p

Last edited:
I was saying I subscribed to your upcoming build, dang what a touchy subject :p
No no not touchy or anything. I was honestly just curious. I thought you felt the same as him because you replied to him, my bad homie 🤘🙌🏻
The LPs look really good on them IMO
View attachment 192635
The only ones that DIDNT look good was the green wheels. The Losi grey wheels looked awesome too
Yessir! They are some of my favorite too. I have some on my other truck so I will for sure be trying them out. My buddy has an SBR so I might have to Rob him of his wheels to give it a shot

No no not touchy or anything. I was honestly just curious. I thought you felt the same as him because you replied to him, my bad homie 🤘🙌🏻

Yessir! They are some of my favorite too. I have some on my other truck so I will for sure be trying them out. My buddy has an SBR so I might have to Rob him of his wheels to give it a shot
I gotcha Bro, it kind of sux on a forum, you never know how it was meant :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back