Fireteam Arrma Fireteam build incoming!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I just went to one of my LHS and got to get my fingers all up in their demo and man I love it even more than before. It sits so nice and the tires are much bigger than I imagined. The body is beautiful. They had the black one but I'll be getting the white one. The body seals off the chassis very tightly so this is both good and bad. Good because of rocks and what not, bad because of airflow. That being said i was going over it with the owner of the LHS and we both agreed that you could cut out the top part of the insert with the dudes on it and basically just leave the dash and the sides. Then maybe run a net or something else and that would give you a ton of flow along with making it a bit lighter and still look great. The dash and the sides both have screws in them holding them on to the cage so I really think it'll work great. I will probably end up going that route. But I gatta say the thing looks so much bigger and beefier in person than pictures, in a good way. I think it's going to be an epic truck. I took some pictures next to my talion/kraton/typhon thing. Not great pictures but it's something
8E1A9BAC-101C-4293-A6E9-3B5B5559A90B.jpeg
D92C0AA9-A168-41B6-85E9-1E197EB1D6F5.jpeg

Wow... It's huge!

Maybe I don't hate it with a burning passion... Maybe....
Wait until you see it in person. I am convinced that a lot of people that haven't seen it in person yet will feel differently when they see it. I was already in love and then walking in and seeing the beast on the counter was awesome. The body is so great. The stance of the whole truck is so perfect. I love it very much and cannot wait to rip it around. The tires especially blew me away. They are so much larger than expected and the tread is more aggressive than expected too, not quite as aggressive as back flips but I think they are going to be great. I want to try them on my talion

I love everything about this truck/buggy and as soon as I get a little more $$ freed up I will get one. Any rc guy who sees this thing in person and doesn’t like it better check his pulse. Nearly as big as the 8s rigs but doesn’t weigh 25lbs. Nice size in between the two but definately the most imposing of all the Arrma 6s and the gun guys are shooting at the competition...
Good luck with the build. Spot on above but I might add a exb chassis from Jennys. Not bad at 50$ And if you can stomach spending more the m2c...I love to spend other people’s money...

I love everything about this truck/buggy and as soon as I get a little more $$ freed up I will get one. Any rc guy who sees this thing in person and doesn’t like it better check his pulse. Nearly as big as the 8s rigs but doesn’t weigh 25lbs. Nice size in between the two but definately the most imposing of all the Arrma 6s and the gun guys are shooting at the competition...
Good luck with the build. Spot on above but I might add a exb chassis from Jennys. Not bad at 50$ And if you can stomach spending more the m2c...I love to spend other people’s money...
I am happy you agree!! Thing is a beast!! I am pretty confident it will quickly become my favorite rig. It has such a aggressive and awesome look to it, Sure it is a bit heavier but I almsot feel like that is going to make it stand out even further from the crowd because it'll drive that much different. I will probably end up with the M2C pretty soon but I was holding myself back from spending too much :ROFLMAO:

I am gonna be honest with you my eyes were drawn to the Lego.:ROFLMAO:
image.jpg

Then I should show you these too!! Kraton for size lol. Did those and then found out RC cars are way more fun
Interesting find. M2C rear chassis brace doesn't fit right with the E-brake system

Last edited:
She's all upgraded!! Only ran a little today didn't have much time but so far this thing is really really nice. First time I have had a castle system and I must say it really does feel different than anything else I have used. Even sounds different honestly. But I love it so far. Need to mount up some fans. I love these tires to they are so so good, I want another set for my kraton. I can't wait to get some m2c towers for her.
8957BBFD-3909-4328-9C99-C91ADF211444.jpeg
A8ED8401-CD1B-4D70-A05A-C92BBA8921EF.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back