Limitless Arrma Forum 3s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, maxed out my blx 100a and 3200k firma, was hitting LVC numerous times on both lipos after running it around 15-20 mins.. I'm half sure they didn't die but ill know in a few!! Was hoping for more with this setup!! Time for 130a and maybe the 2050 idk!? 🤔

View attachment 245278

View attachment 245279
Duuuude...didn't I just look at these pics? Maaan...I'm so high! :unsure: 🥳😂🤪🐔🐨🌚

Added to what, the slow rig list!!

LOL
There are guys on 4s or 6s that have not been that fast yet. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Plus it can be motivation to try and go faster.... There is always room to go faster!

Pushed 1 more mph out of it, gonna order some stuff!! 😳

20220927_162201.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-160227_RC Gears.jpg

LOL
There are guys on 4s or 6s that have not been that fast yet. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Plus it can be motivation to try and go faster.... There is always room to go faster!
It makes me happy to see the list grow with participants. The main thing I realized and have seen with speed running is people almost feel ashamed to post numbers just because others have gone faster. It’s a progression and takes work. Nothing to be ashamed of.
The guys that have gone faster just know how much work you’ve put in because they’ve been there.

For me over the last season has been a whirlwind. I’ve learned so much from when I stopped for winter and built the dual motor build til now. I worked extremely hard and spent lots of money 🤦‍♂️ But it just shows what it takes to reach higher speeds. The fact the guys like Mike has been running such high numbers for years on 3-4s is inspiring.
It should be motivation for all of us.

/end deep thoughts 😁😁😁

Last edited:
You gonna give it another go on 3s?
Godspeed brother. What motor you gonna push?
Yeah, one or two more runs on 3S for a last hurrah. I'm gonna try my luck running quad parallel with the Castle 1721. 2xSRD 6500s and 2xCNHL 70C 6000s.

Thanks brother, I appreciate it :)

@Diem Turner I went back and looked at your 122 log and that was some impressive numbers bro. Especially rpms for a 2400kv motor. Good luck on a new pb
Yeah, this motor did far better on low voltage than I could have anticipated. Although, much of the performance was really down to the SRD packs. Those made a huge difference. Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I want that 1/7 scale WR again...though I suspect Mr. Liberty will surpass it again with the new body and Onyx power. We'll see how it goes :)

About to go run my infraction for the first real speed run. Starting out hoping for about 100mph then pushing for more. @LibertyMKiii can I enter a second car. The typhon is waiting on parts but I really hope to get a little more out of it too but this has been neglected since I bought it, so now be the time to put her in the wind.
Tp 4080 2350k
2.8 diffs
Xlx2 of course
2 6000 cnhl 70c

20221001_152914.jpg

@Diem Turner ripped the splitter off and cracked the body so not that bad compared to how it looked. Luckily didn't smack the telephone pole.
Yeah, the greenery along the side softened the fall. And yeah...telephone pole would have definitely been worse.

My infraction once launched off the road on me right at a tree. It landed with the rear facing the tree right at the base. In mid flight I was thinking, "That's gonna hurt...".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back