Limitless Arrma Forum 3s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New 3s pb with the infraction. I think I can gear up a little more too 😃 still hammering the throttle at the top but I'll fix that soon enough

Screenshot_20221003-190048_GNSS PA.jpg

20221003_201530.jpg

Are you warming the lipos?
I am. I do have a 4s pack coming eventually. I got one of the smc v2 250c 4s2p ordered. Probably going run out of road with that one. I may order a second but not till I have another spot to run. I really think I'll beat my 115 pb with this car though on 3s. Would LOVE to join the 120 club with a 3s run. Thanks for all the support fellas I truly appreciate it. 🙏

I am. I do have a 4s pack coming eventually. I got one of the smc v2 250c 4s2p ordered. Probably going run out of road with that one. I may order a second but not till I have another spot to run. I really think I'll beat my 115 pb with this car though on 3s. Would LOVE to join the 120 club with a 3s run. Thanks for all the support fellas I truly appreciate it. 🙏
Hell yeah brother, love seeing them numbers rising!! (y)

The logs look good but the rpms with that motor may be a limiting factor
Is that because of the efficiency of the motor at such a low rpm? It makes sense to me that just like a gas engine, there must be a range of rpms that is ideal for efficiency or power. I don't know if that's a true statement though.

Is that because of the efficiency of the motor at such a low rpm? It makes sense to me that just like a gas engine, there must be a range of rpms that is ideal for efficiency or power. I don't know if that's a true statement though.

I am still learning myself but it seems like the motors output better power between 25k-50k rpms.
I believe it has alot to do with the gearing adding torque. You could imagine driving in a manual transmission car trying to accelerate in 5th gear versus using 2nd gear.

I am still learning myself but it seems like the motors output better power between 25k-50k rpms.
I believe it has alot to do with the gearing adding torque. You could imagine driving in a manual transmission car trying to accelerate in 5th gear versus using 2nd gear.
Makes perfect sense. Btw I think of as RC yoda.
"Strong is the knowledge in you" 😉

Hope to get a new pb today with infraction. If I don't get one today, I feel very confident in saying, if all goes well, I'll get one tomorrow. Who else giving a go on 3s this weekend?

Hope to get a new pb today with infraction. If I don't get one today, I feel very confident in saying, if all goes well, I'll get one tomorrow. Who else giving a go on 3s this weekend?
I have been debating on purchasing some Onyx 3s Lipos.
Is going after a few mph worth $260.00

I got another Dutch RC bashfest tomorrow, so it's not likely i will be able to do a run. I fell back hard on the charts, so unlike Liberty i do have more than a few mph to gain. Maybe on sunday if the weather allows it.

I got another Dutch RC bashfest tomorrow, so it's not likely i will be able to do a run. I fell back hard on the charts, so unlike Liberty i do have more than a few mph to gain. Maybe on sunday if the weather allows it.
Hope the sky gods are nice to you my friend. Good luck ☘️

Called it!! New PB with infraction today. Through my newly purchased 1721 that was ment to go in typhon in it. Gonna be hard to take it out now. Maybe the typhon won't be too mad about having a TP motor instead lol. Only got a partial video. Mail man messed up the flow of everything and my camera girl shut it off early, but I'll hopefully get to run again tomorrow 🙃

Screenshot_20221007-190516_GNSS PA.jpg

Called it!! New PB with infraction today. Through my newly purchased 1721 that was ment to go in typhon in it. Gonna be hard to take it out now. Maybe the typhon won't be too mad about having a TP motor instead lol. Only got a partial video. Mail man messed up the flow of everything and my camera girl shut it off early, but I'll hopefully get to run again tomorrow 🙃

View attachment 248571
Congrats brother!! The 1721 is unbelievably smooth innit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back