Arrma Forum app not working properly on Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen the issue in other peoples posts too
This reply is from my Samsung tablet. The issue is definitely the phone I'm using. That just sucks

Yep only on my phone. PC and ipad no issues

Last edited:
Just found a new problem. Tried to send a DM to someone and even though it was a new message in an existing conversation, typing went all wonky after the first six characters. Can't believe I'm going to have to get a new phone just so I can stay on the Arrma Forum. GoFundMe page coming soon😁

The issues are certainly making it a nuisance to use AF. A good percentage of my posts are quoting someone's post.

Dang sorry you guys are having issues, I know what that's like, about a year ago, I had an issue on my tablet, that made me bang my head in frustration.

This problem is now happening on both my phone AND my Verizon tablet!

Just found a new problem. Tried to send a DM to someone and even though it was a new message in an existing conversation, typing went all wonky after the first six characters. Can't believe I'm going to have to get a new phone just so I can stay on the Arrma Forum. GoFundMe page coming soon😁

The issues are certainly making it a nuisance to use AF. A good percentage of my posts are quoting someone's post.

This problem is now happening on both my phone AND my Verizon tablet!
Just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Seems to have fixed the issue. 👏👏👏😆. Happy happy.

Have you guys tried that?

Just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Seems to have fixed the issue. 👏👏👏😆. Happy happy.

Have you guys tried that?
I did just the other day and didn't change a thing:cry:

Fml. It's doing it again 🤦‍♂️😡.
We can start a combo GoFundMe page. Warby & J's need a new phone or we can't contribute to the Forum fund. Sounds legit.

We can start a combo GoFundMe page. Warby & J's need a new phone or we can't contribute to the Forum fund. Sounds legit.
Ok so..... if I open AF through the app it works fine. Quotes work good. If I open AF in Chrome or Google it has the issues. I know this as my notifications link me to the later. I will only use the app now. I've block other notifications.

Last edited:
548F0F36-2F8D-44EB-A4A3-1FA3CF326A35.jpeg

Here ya go

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. For about two weeks now, every time I try to reply or quote messages in a thread while using my phone, it's not allowing me to make a separate message. My reply gets mixed in to the message I'm replying to or quoting. It happens on the app and when I'm using the web version of the forum. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything similar. To make proper replies, I have to log on to my pc or laptop, which is super inconvenient.
Using my Sammy S20 + (plus) 5g also. Verizon. No issues here. I can be logged on both simultaneoulsy or each respectively.:unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back