Arrma Forum app not working properly on Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. For about two weeks now, every time I try to reply or quote messages in a thread while using my phone, it's not allowing me to make a separate message. My reply gets mixed in to the message I'm replying to or quoting. It happens on the app and when I'm using the web version of the forum. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything similar. To make proper replies, I have to log on to my pc or laptop, which is super inconvenient.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. For about two weeks now, every time I try to reply or quote messages in a thread while using my phone, it's not allowing me to make a separate message. My reply gets mixed in to the message I'm replying to or quoting. It happens on the app and when I'm using the web version of the forum. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything similar. To make proper replies, I have to log on to my pc or laptop, which is super inconvenient.

I don't use the app..

Just login from the browser on my phone ,and it seems to work perfect.

Actually, by doing this I can get 'started' my replies on my phone quickly and if I need to type a bunch I can easily save the contents and pick up where I left off using my laptop & keyboard, super easy and convenient.

works fine on my version. Let me share a download link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N_bslmWyCR_EF0NZe8v9cPbOnT5GvxV2/view?usp=drivesdk
Android. Says it all
Sorry don't get you here. What's wrong with androids? Does iphone even have an arrma forum app? 🤔 Both software is good, both have negatives. An app bug doesn't mean it has to do with android.

Yes me too, same issue. Thought it was just my phone so didn't mention it. Also images I add disappear before I hit post. Samsung s22+

Last edited:

The app seems to work fine for me on my Pixel 4, Pixel 6A & my Samsung S10e.
Former 2 are Android 13 & latter is Android 12.

Maybe it's an issue with a Samsung update...

The app seems to work fine for me on my Pixel 4, Pixel 6A & my Samsung S10e.
Former 2 are Android 13 & latter is Android 12.

Maybe it's an issue with a Samsung update...
Well, I'll add my $0.02 then because I have a fully updated S22+ and using a browser works just fine for me. No issues with photos or notifications. Not used the app (because I didn't realize we had one), but I'd imagine it's the same deal.

At this point, it might be a carrier issue.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S21+ . I use the app and no issues like you are experiencing. Good luck!

It's happening to me as well, whether I'm on the app or using a browser. It really sucks and I hate it. I don't receive any notifications anymore either.
I randomly do not get notifications, this includes threads I am subscribed to as well as mentions, but that has been an ongoing issue for years now.

Tried to quote @Warby and @jr744 with no luck. Probably a Samsung issue by the sounds of it. @WoodiE, any ideas on what we can do to work around the issue? Web and app just all mixed up on my Samsung S20😥

@Warby, the only way I can type is by starting a new message in a thread, like I'm doing here. This problem means I can't help anyone when they have a question as they wouldn't know I was responding to them. Attaching their name seems like my only solution for now.

What app? Tap-a-talk?

Hate that thing. Always with the problems. I just access using a w3b page on my S7 tablet - runs it really well.

What app? Tap-a-talk?

Hate that thing. Always with the problems. I just access using a w3b page on my S7 tablet - runs it really well.
No it's an actual app. Tapatalk can kick rocks for all I care, it was free, then they made you pay for it then it went free again and they didn't even give those of us that paid for it any sort of compensation....
His doesn't work on either the app or the mobile version of the site.

Looks like there is a minor forum update available, but reading the release notes there is nothing that mentions the app, android or mobile fixes.

I've also tested on my Pixel 7 Pro and am unable to replicate the issue which makes me believe this might be a local (your phone) issue. I'll keep looking to see if other forum admins are reporting similar issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back