Arrma Forum app?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a XenForo board, it has a plug-in for Tapatalk that the admin can use to do it easily.

I use android, and if I click on the 3 dots in chrome, i get the option to "install app"

I’m trying to gauge interest for an Arrma Forum app. Personally, I would love to see one come out.
The forum is already mobile friendly and also supports Progressive Web Apps (PWA) for Android users (sorry Apple users - blame Apple's ongoing failure to implement industry standards).

On this site.
For some reason all the editing options are a lighter tint of grey, and I can't select them.

Ok, I clicked [ ], and it all works again. I have no idea what it does. All it seems to do is remove functions, untill it's clicked again.
IMG_20210321_164225.jpg

On this site.
For some reason all the editing options are a lighter tint of grey, and I can't select them.

Ok, I clicked [ ], and it all works again. I have no idea what it does. All it seems to do is remove functions, untill it's clicked again.View attachment 133797
That is the BB code toggle not sure why that is even there. Not sure why you would want to turn that off to be honest, unless you like doing things the old hard way using tags and such 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I doubt it will happen but this would be awesome. I’d love to have all my forums together in one app vs dealing with web pages.
I've changed my mind on that one. Woodie et al have set up a very good mobile version of the site that works well. I am not missing using tapatalk much on the arrmaforum.

I've changed my mind on that one. Woodie et al have set up a very good mobile version of the site that works well. I am not missing using tapatalk much on the arrmaforum.

Yea, I can’t complain about the format itself, it’s more about a unified experience for notifications and interacting with multiple forums.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back