Arrma forum on iPhone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Ok I am a new iPhone user as of today. My android I could use the forum app. I am assuming there is a lack of one for the iPhone? Or am I just not looking in the right place for it?

I know I am an android guy and I am used to applications I just like being able to pin it to the main screen of my phone one button press I’m lazy like that lol but I do like this new phone it’s pretty interesting and the cameras amazing

Bookmark it to your screen it’ll be just like an app but it’ll open in your safari just got the page you want click on the bottom box with arrow pointing up and click of save bookmark to screen there you go iPhone user since the iPhone 4 lol
Add to
Home Screen

34D88152-8C60-4500-A71E-B1BA359905F5.png

Bookmark it to your screen it’ll be just like an app but it’ll open in your safari just got the page you want click on the bottom box with arrow pointing up and click of save bookmark to screen there you go iPhone user since the iPhone 4 lol
Add to
Home Screen

View attachment 176859
Thank you for the guidance.

If you want to move tiles or delete them…….. hold your finger down on an empty space on the screen til all the tiles shake. You can now reposition them to where you want, including on another page.

Ok I am a new iPhone user as of today. My android I could use the forum app. I am assuming there is a lack of one for the iPhone? Or am I just not looking in the right place for it?
You are correct. The webapp standard Apple refuses to use on their products. Sorry :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back