Arrma Forum members 15k March 2020, 35k Nov 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a ride it has been. Farewell my brethren.
Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF by Cartuna

They are all gone. We actually have plans to close the forum on Tuesday. Be sure to say your goodbyes by then.
If you close it, do I get my banners delivered to me in the mail? Took me forever and then some to lock down all those babies. Is there going to be a party? Will there be cake? I like cake. Does anyone know any good cake baking forums?

If you close it, do I get my banners delivered to me in the mail? Took me forever and then some to lock down all those babies. Is there going to be a party? Will there be cake? I like cake. Does anyone know any good cake baking forums?
I heard the Traxxas forum has fruit loops.you could top your cake with them 🤷

Yea, seems they don't give out banners anymore so you'd better hold on to the ones u have!! 😂 🤭✌️

The relevant question isn't where they are but rather when are they? Over three years ago. As I type this the forum has 34,680 members. Since we've sorted the temporal question, now we can ask where they are...and they're in the same place that most internet users are. Somewhere else. All it is, is the number of people who signed up on the forum. It's obviously not how many user are currently using the forum. The majority of those accounts will be orphaned...much like this thread.
Same heads on here all the time bud.you know it I know it.we need more daily active new heads in here.people who don't use big dictionary words 😆.like someone we know hahahaha.👍
They are all gone. We actually have plans to close the forum on Tuesday. Be sure to say your goodbyes by then.
When this forum is vanished I'll start a new arrma forum no worries I'll pick up where this one left off.then I'll pick my self as a community leader and give banners to everyone.🤣👍I'll even give you one Mr @WoodiE 👍

Same heads on here all the time bud.you know it I know it.we need more daily active new heads in here.people who don't use big dictionary words 😆.like someone we know hahahaha.👍
you mean someone like this.that types with these type sentences.that is very hard to read.no i take someone like @Diem Turner to read.because i can see it clearer bud hahaha(y):oops::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):):rolleyes::cautious::censored::cry::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick::sleep::geek::devilish::alien::giggle::whistle::unsure::sneaky:

When this forum is vanished I'll start a new arrma forum no worries I'll pick up where this one left off.then I'll pick my self as a community leader and give banners to everyone.🤣👍I'll even give you one Mr @WoodiE 👍
I think it's highlarious that you're under the impression implying I have a well cultivated vocabulary is some sort of dig at me.

you mean someone like this.that types with these type sentences.that is very hard to read.no i take someone like @Diem Turner to read.because i can see it clearer bud hahaha(y):oops::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):):rolleyes::cautious::censored::cry::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick::sleep::geek::devilish::alien::giggle::whistle::unsure::sneaky:
You having a hard time reading English? Well I suggest you start learning 🤣.excuse my typing.sorry I forget to use capital letters and punctuations lol.im sure you can still read my sentences fine because you couldn't then you wouldn't be responding back🤣.it's a forum let's not be so properly sentenced formed.ask me if I care hahahaha.you guys are crazy.now go bash or blast and have some fun you old geezers 🤣🤣🙋🎤 mic has been dropped.
I think it's highlarious that you're under the impression implying I have a well cultivated vocabulary is some sort of dig at me.
Yes sir you do .you hold a masters in the largest words unknown to the normal human.i have a dictionary next to me so I can understand your vocabulary.high--larious 🤣 I'ma (which means I am going ) lol to smoke some good green right now and enjoy my Saterrrrday.not Saturday cause you guys having a hard time reading my sinnnnntencess.hahah you crazy old man.oh I think I'll even have a bud light 🤣🤣🤣🤣 do you want one also ????? Later I'ma have a barbeque you may come overrrrr and have some good food then later tonight speed runs.bring your cars so we can race ok.maybey I'll learn something from you.🎤 Mic dropped

Last edited:
That would be the BEST thing for you to do. Moving forward please raise your hand before typing.
Your very Rude.don't be afraid twooo raise yours first.🙋 🤣
The way king putz is spamming the forum it’ll be by Monday.
One comes and they all come.lol.another crazy old guy😆 I love you guys 😍 its allways the same ones . Where would I be without my fans .👍oh wait mic dropped 🎤
The way king putz is spamming the forum it’ll be by Monday.
Do you even know what spamming is lol..you should know by now🤣🤣
We should hit 1 million total posts here shortly

Currently at 934,937
That's alot of posts.this causes a celebration 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉.bud lights for everyone 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back