Arrma Forum members 15k March 2020, 35k Nov 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fkin love you guys. 😂🤣😆. I know not to eat or drink anything reading threads when the banter starts flying. I’ve already wasted 2 monitors at work spitting my drink out and gave myself the Heimlich twice. And there’s RC car stuff too! Lmao. Best. Forum. Evah.

I fkin love you guys. 😂🤣😆. I know not to eat or drink anything reading threads when the banter starts flying. I’ve already wasted 2 monitors at work spitting my drink out and gave myself the Heimlich twice. And there’s RC car stuff too! Lmao. Best. Forum. Evah.
Ain't it da best forum ever.🤣👍

But you.didnt mention smoking a little mother nature 🤣👍

But you.didnt mention smoking a little mother nature 🤣👍
I thought the hippie lettuce was a given! lol. But I recently switched to a concentrate Pen. Don’t forget the 200mg infused gummies for desert! Stupid tolerance.

I thought the hippie lettuce was a given! lol. But I recently switched to a concentrate Pen. Don’t forget the 200mg infused gummies for desert! Stupid tolerance.
I'm a old school brotha .I prefer straight up good ole bud..with tons of crystals 😁👍
This causes a Arrma celebration 🎉🎉🎉 there is a party going on up in here .let's go Boyz 🍻

Total members to date, 35900. Notorious J interaction, about 12 of them🤷‍♂️. This is officially a juggernaut Forum. Funniest detail is, there are typically more guests visiting the site than actual members at any given time. I attribute this to any Google search regarding Arrma. Arrma Forum is the first link to the most common questions regarding the brand. The deets don't lie

Untitled01220.png
Untitled000.png

So why don't follow me 🤷am I not good enough for you🤷😁 I mean I did build BIG PAPA LONG ROCK🤔 THE LONGEST IN THE WORLD,and converted a monster truck to a speedster .this is ARRMAS most epic build of all times 🤣🤣🤣and I can't even be on your speacial friends list?? How dare you Mr Notorious.😁I'm very disappointed 😭.I deserve better treatment.actually I demand better treatment 😁
Total members to date, 35900. Notorious J interaction, about 12 of them🤷‍♂️. This is officially a juggernaut Forum. Funniest detail is, there are typically more guests visiting the site than actual members at any given time. I attribute this to any Google search regarding Arrma. Arrma Forum is the first link to the most common questions regarding the brand. The deets don't lie

View attachment 335052View attachment 335053
Oh I see my name on the members list😁 I feel very privileged 👍
We need more members 🤔 so everyone let's all start recruiting.we need this forum to be the largest Rc forum in the world.we need to take this by storm😁👍.plz don't recruit idiot's.redirect the tards to Traxx-ass forum hahahah😁👍

Last edited:
So why don't follow me 🤷am I not good enough for you🤷😁 I mean I did build BIG PAPA LONG ROCK🤔 THE LONGEST IN THE WORLD,and converted a monster truck to a speedster .this is ARRMAS most epic build of all times 🤣🤣🤣and I can't even be on your speacial friends list?? How dare you Mr Notorious.😁I'm very disappointed 😭.I deserve better treatment.actually I demand better treatment 😁

Oh I see my name on the members list😁 I feel very privileged 👍
We need more members 🤔 so everyone let's all start recruiting.we need this forum to be the largest Rc forum in the world.we need to take this by storm😁👍.plz don't recruit idiot's.redirect the tards to Traxx-ass forum hahahah😁👍
I have no idea what "following" does, as most of the 20 people on my list aren't even active on the forum anymore. I only browse "my threads" now and maybe the first two new posts when I log in. I also check my "watched" list occasionally, to see if there's anything interesting to read in a thread I might have commented on at some time or another. Don't take it personally, I just don't pay much attention to the gazzillion posts I haven't read in the past 5 years.

I have no idea what "following" does, as most of the 20 people on my list aren't even active on the forum anymore. I only browse "my threads" now and maybe the first two new posts when I log in. I also check my "watched" list occasionally, to see if there's anything interesting to read in a thread I might have commented on at some time or another. Don't take it personally, I just don't pay much attention to the gazzillion posts I haven't read in the past 5 years.
I was just kidding lol .😁👍love ya brotha 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back