Arrma forum site declared as not safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
The last couple of days I have been trying to reach the af site, but unfortunately my chrome browser told me that it's connection is unsafe. What's happening?

Been working fine for me on Brave (Chromium-based) and Chrome mobile. No issues at all.

I've got that notification on my android phone, with Kaspersky on it. But that issue appeared only the last few days
Yeah that’s all we needed to hear. ??

Kaspersky is a poor choice for US based users anyways. It’s a known non-trustworthy Russian software in the IT industry. They used to be great, but in today’s espionage age, Russian and Chinese products aren’t trusted like they used to be.

As far as Android, I’m a admitted devout iPhone fanboy, so I will always pick on Android users. I used to have Android based devices but just got tired of keeping up with daily builds and stuff. I’ve got enough tech things on my plate. I just want my phone to work 100% of the time. iPhones do that for me. A much more polished platform IMO.

It probably means their SSL certificate is expired. Any time you see a website with "https" in the URL means the connection is encrypted with SSL (secure socket layer). SSL certificates are issued by trusted sources from the webhost and all have a duration of time the certificate is valid and need to be renewed kind of like a domain name.

If only some people are seeing it that could mean it may be a issue with certain people due to authentication and how it's routed, or maybe it hasn't propagated to everyone else yet. Honestly it's been years since I managed domains so it's a little fuzzy on the mechanics of it.

You see this kind of thing a lot with websites hosted on private servers because nobody is paying attention to them. The city I live has billpay for like water and sewage and their website looks like a 90s Geocities website coded in just tables and lame graphics in HTML and their SSL is expired AF and my browser warns me every time.

Last edited:
Hey @WoodiE since 3 or 4 days, around 3 times I guess. Haven't tried it to often every day. But now I've got no issues. I'll make a Screenshot, if it appears again. I use Chrome and Kaspersky ever since. Haven't had any problems with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back