Arrma Forum UK Bash Linkup - Arrma Tough Baby !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r4nd0m

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
well @James899 and I met up over the weekend as total strangers to run our truck this is the outcome of a lot of sweat and tears editing the footage ... definitely need more cameras setup (were in my rucksack ... ) .... Carnage, cartwheels - Arrma Tough Baby ... enjoy ... the soundtrack (CC) is nowhere what I usually would listen to but I think it fits nicely - link below

Carnage, Cartwheels and a lot of Fun - Arrma tough Baby

5 Coors Light & 6 Koppaberg Strawberry & Lime to fuel the editing .... enjoy

Sound: Music: Stage Engine - Differential Pressure (CC)

Fun video. Nice to meet up with new people to bash with. The K8S definitely needs a bigger track though. A longer run up would make for better air control.

Man that K8S seems nose heavy. Maybe a bumper would help ??‍♂️ Looks like fun tho. I subbed

Man that K8S seems nose heavy. Maybe a bumper would help ??‍♂️ Looks like fun tho. I subbed
its not really - when I find center of gravity in my setup but it could well be me getting familiar with it at the moment, I am waiting on a larger pinion to get the initial punch up which may help on short accelerations on tracks like this

its not really - when I find center of gravity in my setup but it could well be me getting familiar with it at the moment, I am waiting on a larger pinion to get the initial punch up which may help on short accelerations on tracks like this
You’re not the only driver having issues keeping the nose up. I’ve watched quite a few other drivers having issues keeping it level on track like jumps recently.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back