Arrma Founder Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to how much they monitor social media for user ideas and input, I wouldn't be surprised if they monitor this site as well. This site is by far the best source of information for the Arrma vehicles. If anything, @WoodiE deserves some recognition from Arrma for running such a fantastic forum! I understand why Arrma can't really have an actual presence here because they would be inundated with questions, but I really hope they lurk and listen to the feedback from a very passionate group of Arrma enthusiasts.

If you like Vas's channel, then you ought to think about supporting his Patron- think of it as buying him a thank you beer each month. Plus us Patron supporters have already seen part 2. =)

I'm not sure what that is.

https://www.patreon.com/aussiercplayground/posts

Patreon is a way to monetarily support content creators, like Vas. Sign up, and you can give one time, or monthly contributions to your favorite creators. Most creators will have tiers set up to give bonus content to folks that give a certain amount.

Guys like Vas spend a huge amount if time and money on their channels, and Patreon allows me to give them a few $ as a thanks.

Love learning about the history of Arrma and how it came to be. Very much looking forward to parts 2 and 3.

As was discussed in the vid, Arrma hits its 10yr anniversary on April 1st of this year.
Wonder if that's the release date for the new lineup that's coming? Seems that would fall directly in line with projections for delivery dates.

Listening to how much they monitor social media for user ideas and input, I wouldn't be surprised if they monitor this site as well. This site is by far the best source of information for the Arrma vehicles. If anything, @WoodiE deserves some recognition from Arrma for running such a fantastic forum! I understand why Arrma can't really have an actual presence here because they would be inundated with questions, but I really hope they lurk and listen to the feedback from a very passionate group of Arrma enthusiasts.
I am sure they monitor this site quite a bit, just wish we had an official Arrma rep lol.

I am sure they monitor this site quite a bit, just wish we had an official Arrma rep lol.

I'm waiting to be sent a pre-production V3 Outcast! :ROFLMAO: Come on Arrma! I have a YouTube channel and I am a total Arrma nutswinger!

I have more respect for the brand after watching that. He seems like he is entrepreneurially (did I just make up that word?) savvy and leads me to think Arrma will be around a long time.

He/they have to feel pretty good considering the market shift they have created. Pretty sure it’s undisputed that Arrma has brought great advances in this hobby both for themselves and us. Other brands will need to contend and adopt a very similar business model, we sit back and let them hash it out while reaping all of the rewards.

I heard we mite be getting a 1/10 outcast and kraton anybody else hear this?

Many of you may or may not know this but Arrma RC used to have a forum of their own before I started this fan site. However all the crew was busy making the RC's we've all come to love and the forum got little to no attention at all. Even to the point where the spam bots was slowly popping up and not being removed.

They seen what we had going here and liked it and decided to shut down their own forum. We now have a link to ArrmaForum right on the Arrma-RC website. I'd say it's safe to say they know about us.

After watching part 1 of the interview and hearing Mr. Dearden say how much they watch and listen to feedback from social media sites I would say they probably stop by here from time to time as well.

While I agree with @slick2500 that it would be cool to someone from Arrma-RC pop in from time to time (like the guys at Tekno does at TeknoForums.com) - I'm also perfectly fine without them showing their heads around here and instead focus on making awesome RC's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back