Arrma Founder Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro. ?? Happy to finally be here.

And thank you all for the kind words about the channel and the interview. The interview took about 2 months to plan, which included constructing the questions. Once green-lighted it took another month before we could film it and then there was a couple of weeks of editing before it went live. Also, Horizon had to see it first and approve it before going live. A bit of a process, but hearing how much you guys all loved it and appreciate it, makes it all worth it. So thank you. ? Jason also made the process very easy and he's been awesome to talk to as well.

Yeah, sorry I didn't join sooner... Well, no one invited me and my experience with the URC forum left a sour taste in my mouth about forums, so I was hesitant about joining another. But happy to be here and hope I can help you guys out as much you can help me. ?
I'm sorry, but we never met... I hear an accent in your post... We're you from Bro? J/K I really enjoyed your work and videos... Welcome to the forum!!

For the record, he called it Typh-U-n right? Not Typh-OO-n?

Somebody nonchalantly “corrected” me calling it Typh-OO-n.
You should tell us who it was, but you're probably too much of a gentlemen. We'll get him/her eventually?

Thanks bro. ?? Happy to finally be here.

And thank you all for the kind words about the channel and the interview. The interview took about 2 months to plan, which included constructing the questions. Once green-lighted it took another month before we could film it and then there was a couple of weeks of editing before it went live. Also, Horizon had to see it first and approve it before going live. A bit of a process, but hearing how much you guys all loved it and appreciate it, makes it all worth it. So thank you. ? Jason also made the process very easy and he's been awesome to talk to as well.

Yeah, sorry I didn't join sooner... Well, no one invited me and my experience with the URC forum left a sour taste in my mouth about forums, so I was hesitant about joining another. But happy to be here and hope I can help you guys out as much you can help me. ?
It’s great to have someone like you on the forum. I also have a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth from ultimaterc. Welcome to the forum and I love your channel.

I don’t know where you guys who do YouTube get the time, but your efforts are much appreciated....not just the the 4 mentioned above but also the likes of @Notorious J Jeremy from RC Collaborative, Simon Kuskye and others. Add to that the guys who don’t seem to sleep but are here all the time only too willing to help people in need with advice, like @bicketybam @slick2500 @Peeeenuuutt @olds97_lss @TraverseCity420 and so on and so on (apologies form missing people) and of course @WoodiE for which without we wouldn’t have this forum as it is today.

You guys make a big difference to this hobby (brand aside) and it is this community that sees me for one still enjoying it and why I probably will for years to come.
Too kind. So where did you say I have to send the cheque/check to again?? An honor to be mentioned in the same paragraph as the others you have listed.

I don’t know where you guys who do YouTube get the time, but your efforts are much appreciated....not just the the 4 mentioned above but also the likes of @Notorious J Jeremy from RC Collaborative, Simon Kuskye and others. Add to that the guys who don’t seem to sleep but are here all the time only too willing to help people in need with advice, like @bicketybam @slick2500 @Peeeenuuutt @olds97_lss @TraverseCity420 and so on and so on (apologies form missing people) and of course @WoodiE for which without we wouldn’t have this forum as it is today.

You guys make a big difference to this hobby (brand aside) and it is this community that sees me for one still enjoying it and why I probably will for years to come.
Psh I scare people away with my buffoonery. :D

It always irritates me when people call it a Typhoon. It's like dude since when does a single O make the oooo sound when pronounced?
It's Michael Jackson not Michel Jacksoooooon
Eric Clapton not Eric Claptoooooon
Your son not your soooooooon...................................................
Single O followed buy a consonant always makes the uh sound. You need double O's to make the oooo sound. Like soon, balloon, cocoon ect.

I busted up laughing at this so much I had the couch shaking and woke up the cat ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back