Arrma Founder Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Rich, Vas, Thomas & RCdude (no particular order) were the vids I watched over and over too. I think between all of those guys you can get a good idea of what you’re buying.

Vas is more informative while Rich and RCDude push them to the extreme...Thomas does too but he takes designs to the next level.

I am incredibly impressed at this video(s). I have a lot of hobbies, many of which have large communities and substantial money spent- and I have NEVER seen nor could imagine the head of the company not only taking this much time for a video, but as honest and enthusiastic as this!

I can honestly say as someone just coming back to RC as an adult- decades after much cruder toys in my youth, I researched and yes- the youtube videos showing trucks launching in the air and keep going....I was amazed, called my wife over and said HOLY CRAP WATCH THIS!!!

Not that she was anywhere near excited or understanding as me- but I was sold, thinking who makes THAT?? And here I am.

Kudos to this guy and how he runs his company- which is why the cars are built the way they are. I am currently talking to my BIL to get him into the hobby, and I can't see any reason for him to go anywhere else.

I also look forward to what they have coming, as well as already looking to what else is already available.

I am incredibly impressed at this video(s). I have a lot of hobbies, many of which have large communities and substantial money spent- and I have NEVER seen nor could imagine the head of the company not only taking this much time for a video, but as honest and enthusiastic as this!

I can honestly say as someone just coming back to RC as an adult- decades after much cruder toys in my youth, I researched and yes- the youtube videos showing trucks launching in the air and keep going....I was amazed, called my wife over and said HOLY CRAP WATCH THIS!!!

Not that she was anywhere near excited or understanding as me- but I was sold, thinking who makes THAT?? And here I am.

Kudos to this guy and how he runs his company- which is why the cars are built the way they are. I am currently talking to my BIL to get him into the hobby, and I can't see any reason for him to go anywhere else.

I also look forward to what they have coming, as well as already looking to what else is already available.
I showed an ex girlfriend a video of whats his face from Rc Sparks jumping a Losi 5T off a 4-5 foot tall ramp and she was like meh.

So to summarize:
Thomas, Rich, 81, and Vas are the reason for 1/2 the credit card debt on the forum and part of the reason we don't tell our wives how much we have invested into the hobby.

Speaking of Vas,
why is he not on here?
Someone send him an invite and tell him he's missing out
You rang?
Hi guys, what did I miss? :)

You guys have done so much to promote the Arrma brand. A good part of their popularity comes from your videos. So thanks for that (and for the vids being so enjoyable to watch (y))

Can't agree more, I bought a Kraton after watching a few of @Rich Duperbash videos & some others, i'm now 100% in the Arrma game.

As I said in the comments of one of Vas' interview : Finaly a brand I want to rely on.

You rang?
Welcome to the forum! Well it took a while, but glad to finally have your here! Beautiful work on the series with Jason. Keep up the great work from down under. As many others will tell you, you're going to like it here ;)

You rang?

Loved the interview. Very well done. I really enjoy your channel and I find you to be very fair and honest. Thanks for the great content!???

You rang?

Love the channel man! You’re like the “RC voice of reason”. Your reviews are always the first I watch and carry the most weight in my book because you’ve always presented a product as it is and they’re always informative. You review the products in the same spots over and over and you can compare one video to the next, or one product to another more so than any other channel because they hit the same jumps and make the same turns. Very well done.

I suspect there will be some deals for used vehicles on eBay. Any of the older arrmas are capable even though the new ones will be out. Looking forward to that as well as the new ones.

For the record, he called it Typh-U-n right? Not Typh-OO-n?

Somebody nonchalantly “corrected” me calling it Typh-OO-n.
It always irritates me when people call it a Typhoon. It's like dude since when does a single O make the oooo sound when pronounced?
It's Michael Jackson not Michel Jacksoooooon
Eric Clapton not Eric Claptoooooon
Your son not your soooooooon...................................................
Single O followed buy a consonant always makes the uh sound. You need double O's to make the oooo sound. Like soon, balloon, cocoon ect.

DAMN ??..... Should've had you here a longtime ago Vas?. Welcome Brother ?
Thanks bro. ?? Happy to finally be here.

And thank you all for the kind words about the channel and the interview. The interview took about 2 months to plan, which included constructing the questions. Once green-lighted it took another month before we could film it and then there was a couple of weeks of editing before it went live. Also, Horizon had to see it first and approve it before going live. A bit of a process, but hearing how much you guys all loved it and appreciate it, makes it all worth it. So thank you. ? Jason also made the process very easy and he's been awesome to talk to as well.

Yeah, sorry I didn't join sooner... Well, no one invited me and my experience with the URC forum left a sour taste in my mouth about forums, so I was hesitant about joining another. But happy to be here and hope I can help you guys out as much you can help me. ?

I don’t know where you guys who do YouTube get the time, but your efforts are much appreciated....not just the the 4 mentioned above but also the likes of @Notorious J Jeremy from RC Collaborative, Simon Kuskye and others. Add to that the guys who don’t seem to sleep but are here all the time only too willing to help people in need with advice, like @bicketybam @slick2500 @Peeeenuuutt @olds97_lss @TraverseCity420 and so on and so on (apologies form missing people) and of course @WoodiE for which without we wouldn’t have this forum as it is today.

You guys make a big difference to this hobby (brand aside) and it is this community that sees me for one still enjoying it and why I probably will for years to come.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back