Vorteks Arrma Fury BLS diff rebuild kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadNate

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased an Arrma Fury with a bad diff. It ended up just being a broken pin.
I bought the AR310378 Diff gear maintenance set, because it looked like it had all the right parts including the pins. When I went to replace the pin it wouldn't fit. Measuring the other pin in the diff, I figured out the pins I need are 1.5mmx10mm and the pins in the kit are 2mm in diameter.
Any idea where to find the correct pins? Was I supposed to buy a different pats SKU?

Any help advice would be great.
I apologize as soon as a posted this I realized I accidently marked this as a Vorteks thread. I'm not sure how to fix this. Sorry for any confusion.

In my 6s diff I make my own pins out of HS drill bits. Or even drill blanks whatever I can find to cut them with a Dremel cutting wheel. A small vice will help greatly. Round off the edges well enough also.
Try to source 1.5mm drill bits/blanks to cut the shanks off and make you own 10mm lengths of them. One option .I do this because the stock 6s pins are weak and snap/bend. You can do this also. Just find the correct drill bit or drill blanks. I believe McMaster-Carr has them.
Good luck.

In my 6s diff I make my own pins out of HS drill bits. Or even drill blanks whatever I can find to cut them with a Dremel cutting wheel. A small vice will help greatly. Round off the edges well enough also.
Try to source 1.5mm drill bits/blanks to cut the shanks off and make you own 10mm lengths of them. One option .I do this because the stock 6s pins are weak and snap/bend. You can do this also. Just find the correct drill bit or drill blanks. I believe McMaster-Carr has them.
Good luck.
I ended up cutting down a nail that was approximately the right diameter, but was very concerned about the strength. I drill bit sounds like a far better option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back