Raider Arrma Fury BLS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbjbentley

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I bought this car from Arrma and it came broken. I replaced the motor and ESC but it still doesn't work. It will run for a little bit but then disconnects from the remote. After a little bit of time, it will reconnect but as soon as I pull the trigger it disconnects. Does anyone know how to fix it?

You might want to try and rebind the Tx to the Rx. If that doesn't fix the situation you might need a new Tx/Rx setup, the current may have a problem.

You might want to try and rebind the Tx to the Rx. If that doesn't fix the situation you might need a new Tx/Rx setup, the current may have a problem.
I've tried rebinding and it still doesn't work. You think I should get a new remote and radio box or whatever you call it?

That would be the next step. If you have a LHS (Local Hobby Store) nearby, take it into them. They might have a Tx/Rx that they can replace for the moment see if that might correct problem. If so then you can purchase one from there or a super cheap replacement is a brand called DumboRC $20 - $35 depending on who you buy it from. Ebay, Amazon and Banggood are probably going to be the only places you can purchase the specific Transmitter and Receiver. If you plan on owning more the one RC down the road, you can purchase a Tx/Rx with a memory for multiple Cars on one Tx!!

That would be the next step. If you have a LHS (Local Hobby Store) nearby, take it into them. They might have a Tx/Rx that they can replace for the moment see if that might correct problem. If so then you can purchase one from there or a super cheap replacement is a brand called DumboRC $20 - $35 depending on who you buy it from. Ebay, Amazon and Banggood are probably going to be the only places you can purchase the specific Transmitter and Receiver. If you plan on owning more the one RC down the road, you can purchase a Tx/Rx with a memory for multiple Cars on one Tx!!
Thank you so much!!!!!

Very welcome!! Just make sure you get some pics or videos of that rig playing when you get it situated!! Have fun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back