Granite Arrma Fury BLX - Diff problem? HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fosa

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I can't find the Fury section.

Hi,
i bought Arrma Fury BLX (AR102543) and I still have problems with it.
First run i broke front arms, second time i burn servo and now i propably break a diferencial.

There is a rattle from the diff and the car slips and does not go. I guess the gears will be worn. When I was driving, for example, when driving up a steep hill, it was heard some noise from diff or motor gear.

Has anyone had a similar problem? How long is the gear lifetime?
Fury is propably 2013 or 2014 model, what other problems should I expect?
I run 2s and 3S, but 3s is a lot of power!! Is 3S too much for a car?

Is thus car too problematic?

I like 2WD and SC, but now is Fury problematic... :-/

Sorry for English :))

Last edited:
RPM makes heavy duty lower suspension arms for the Fury. In my opinion, 3S is too much for the Fury. It would be best to stay with 2S. Also, be sure that you set your slipper correctly so it slips a little bit under hard acceleration. This will help to save the gear box.

Brian

I can't find the Fury section.

Hi,
i bought Arrma Fury BLX (AR102543) and I still have problems with it.
First run i broke front arms, second time i burn servo and now i propably break a diferencial.

There is a rattle from the diff and the car slips and does not go. I guess the gears will be worn. When I was driving, for example, when driving up a steep hill, it was heard some noise from diff or motor gear.

Has anyone had a similar problem? How long is the gear lifetime?
Fury is propably 2013 or 2014 model, what other problems should I expect?
I run 2s and 3S, but 3s is a lot of power!! Is 3S too much for a car?

Is thus car too problematic?

I like 2WD and SC, but now is Fury problematic... :-/

Sorry for English :))
I have a Fury with a Castle SCT, and, i only run it on 2S, and i haven't broken anything on it, but, i wont run 3S because then it will probably break multiple times. For the diff, you need to check the slipper pads, and make sure you didnt break anything in the slipper, and then take apart the diff, and make sure you didnt break or ruin anything in it. If you did, parts are still available for it, and, once you know what it actually needs, i can help you find parts sources.

I think I have a related issue. I have two Granite BLX and one just blew the idler gear and I am having no luck finding a replacement for the AR310416 Diff Gear Idler Gear Set 2013 Spec.

Got to be some replacement out there for this $10 part.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Glenn

A lot of 3s stuff is sold out and on back order stock is limited till prolly middle of april when kit breakers get there hands on more stock.

Good luck :)

I think I have a related issue. I have two Granite BLX and one just blew the idler gear and I am having no luck finding a replacement for the AR310416 Diff Gear Idler Gear Set 2013 Spec.

Glenn

Googled the part # Abell Hobby might have some https://www.abellhobby.com/ARRMA-Differential-Gear-Idler-Gear-Set-AR310416-p/ar310416.htm. The 2wd BLX and brushed line (not including Voltage) is dead as you already know. Get parts while you can wherever you can if you plan to keep your BLX 2wd's.

Glenn
I'm in the same boat. I have a vortex that is converted to a granite blx and I have a stock blx that needs the idler.

Hey guys found this on another thread they said its the same pitch. So this is HPI part number 86944. That works also

Well I'm gonna give it a shot, it will be here tomorrow! I have a new case, bearings and new input gear. I really think bad bearings caused the last one to strip a few teeth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back