Arrma fury blx unbelievably fragile and litteraly breaks every time i go out to drive it

Could i get a replacement or a refund cause i feel not all rc arrma wouldnt have this many problems

• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maby

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connor21601

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hello my name is Connor and i made the biggest mistake buying an arrma fury blx when i first got it everything seemed alright untill countless problems started to occur meaning lots of my time and money had to be invested in it, my first problem happend when the esc fell off mid drivr and i discoverd it was only held into place with 2 sided sticky tape my neext problem was the gear box, as per usual just driving up and down my street no bashing or anything then i lost all power and gear box was making slipping noises then opened it up and my differetrail gears wear all broken so i had to replace that and took me ages to figger out i had to buy a hold to diff set and grease with it so after i fixed 1 problem so 3 more came after it the very same day i took my fury blx to the park i was having problems connecting the remote to the car so i was there for half an hour turning the car off contoler on and kept doing that till it finaly did connect i also noticed the switch underneeth the rubber casing was flimsy anyway after it did connect 10 minutes in of the drive my car couldnt steer any more so at this point i just grabbed it and went home at this point right now i have an arrma fury ive bearly driven, paid $60 of repair parts and countless hours but possibly have to pay for a new servo and esc cause my controler no longer conecter to a car and a broken power switch and contoler has no effect on the car even tho it says its connected and ive bearly driven the thing what a joke i feel like just throwing this $450 car into the bin.

Attachments

• 15138318121041516413542.jpg
    15138318121041516413542.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 15138318856441474676819.jpg
    15138318856441474676819.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 77
My very first impression is you are ripped off by your LHS!
This is the 2013 model Fury (of which I own 3). So $450,- for an old car is a lot of money!

And it sounds like you have a late 2013 or 2014 model, which had the differential problem and the plastic geared ASD-7 servo. Both known problems, of which Arrma support has been kind to US citizens in the past.
Nevertheless I can imagine they stopped support on a long ago discontinued car.

So please contact your LHS for a refund or new model car!

Back