Fury Arrma fury blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henridebruin

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello can annybody help me ?
I have buy a Fury blx and make it complete like new but when i want to drive it got problems.
When i drive backwards it go's stering by himself and after that the power is gone ?
Is the esc broken or is it something else ???

20211125_104946.jpg

20211125_104952.jpg

20211125_105000.jpg

It’s probably the servo causing a brownout.

The wiggle in steering when going backwards is completely normal due to the caster angle. Caster causes stability in steering going forwards, but in reverse it is "negative" caster and causes instability instead.

The loss of power could be any number of things. Does it lose power going forwards at all?

The wiggle in steering when going backwards is completely normal due to the caster angle. Caster causes stability in steering going forwards, but in reverse it is "negative" caster and causes instability instead.

The loss of power could be any number of things. Does it lose power going forwards at all?
Is it normal ? I don't understatement, when i drive backwards and don't touch the steering wheel it makes a life of his own, it is stering very nervus of his own.

Is it normal ? I don't understatement, when i drive backwards and don't touch the steering wheel it makes a life of his own, it is stering very nervus of his own.
Yes, driving backwards and having yhe crazy steering on its own is normal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back