SOLD / FOUND Arrma Fury/Raider BLX roller/slider.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
I am looking for either an Arrma Fury (preferred), or a Raider LWB complete chassis. I don't need electronics, shocks, wheels/tires, body, just the chassis, control arms/links, body posts (if it is a Fury chassis) hubs, complete working transmission, and, if it has the aluminum side plates, even better. If you have one, let me know, and let me know what you are asking for it, as well as a few good pics of it. I do have a pile of spare parts for the Fury, so, minor missing stuff may not be an issue. Thank you in advance if you have what i am after.

I see these on Facebook Marketplace pretty often

Saw one for 75$ the other day in decent shape
I Thought about buying...when I checked back it was sold
It’s The Raider m speaking about

Just posted on Facebook Marketplace

F35727ED-04B9-4645-905B-4C1860B3BC95.png

I am looking for either an Arrma Fury (preferred), or a Raider LWB complete chassis. I don't need electronics, shocks, wheels/tires, body, just the chassis, control arms/links, body posts (if it is a Fury chassis) hubs, complete working transmission, and, if it has the aluminum side plates, even better. If you have one, let me know, and let me know what you are asking for it, as well as a few good pics of it. I do have a pile of spare parts for the Fury, so, minor missing stuff may not be an issue. Thank you in advance if you have what i am after.
I might be able to get you a fury. I know someone that has a broken one sitting around. It's missing a rear dogbone, and a few screws I think.

I might be able to get you a fury. I know someone that has a broken one sitting around. It's missing a rear dogbone, and a few screws I think.
Let me know what he is doing with it, and, if he is getting rid of it, let me know how much he is asking for it.

I have 2 fury availble , they are both compleet but selling in parts is no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back