Arrma Fury Recommended Upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet215

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hey everyone. I recently got a Fury Mega and love. I run 8.4v while bashing and was wondering what I should look out for, common problems and upgrades? I'm not going lipo/brushless yet. Just having fun in the dirt and jumping mounds. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. :D

Shocks, rear camber links (adjustable bls/blx) and aluminum lower chassis plate.

Awesome Thx. Do all the parts from the better models fit? Also what about Mojave parts? Thx

Awesome Thx. Do all the parts from the better models fit? Also what about Mojave parts? Thx
Depends on the model year. Most of it will though. Mojave is the same as a early model fury as far as I know. Just different body and wheels. They kinda cheapened up the lower models. So a early brushed fury will have some better things than a new model brushed fury. But the new chassis is better in my opinion as far as accessing the servo. The parts I commented in my first post are the parts that have given me problems running it on a indoor clay track. I have a 2014 model(Current).

Thank you for the info. I just got mine about a month ago and love it. I'll order those parts soon as well as a few spare parts too.

Yeah, most of your upgrades are BLS/BLX parts. I can highly recommend the aluminum front chassis plate:

WdUYp4P.jpg

Yeah, most of your upgrades are BLS/BLX parts. I can highly recommend the aluminum front chassis plate:

WdUYp4P.jpg
Mine looks pretty much the same. Waiting for tower to restock the aluminum one. :-(

That sux. Sorry guys. I have to order too when it's available. Just took mine out jumping over a bike with a homemade ramp. Truck 2 --bike 0 lol

Sweet thanks. Added to my list. My motor started smoking today while running through trails so I know I'll need to replace it. You guys are really helpful :)

How do I file a claim? Is it through Tower Hobbies (where I purchased) or Arrma directly? I just purchased on 2/17/16 lol

So I got the aluminum chassis plate and installed it :D. But then I jumped some steps and broke the body mounts lol. Btw did a warranty claim for the motor. New one on the way...but the current one is dead as of today :(

Attachments

• 20160305_120931.jpg
    20160305_120931.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 73
Also I read before that 8.4v is ok to run on the stock motor, but is that true? Did I destroy my motor by doing so? I will drop back to 7.2v if that will prolong the life until I upgrade to brushless...probably next couple months

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back