Arrma Fury

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortluck45

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Bought my first rc yesterday. Model stated in title. Came in the rtr box. How long should I expect have for run time on battery in box?

Bought my first rc yesterday. Model stated in title. Came in the rtr box. How long should I expect have for run time on battery in box?
I don't have a fury but I will tell you that you will want to go and get yourself a few better batteries for it. The stock nimh I got with my vorteks gets less than 1/2 the run time as the onyx 3000mah 7.2v I got at the lhs.

Hope this helps

That will give you between 6 and 15 minutes of run-time, depends on how you drive/bash of course ;)
I common 6 or 7 cell NIMH pack will easily have double that capacity, thus lengtening your sessions with a factor of 2.
I drive lipo 2S (comparable with 7 cell NIMH, but way better performance) 6000mAh with both the MEGA and BLX. Both give me runtimes of at least 30 minutes, up to 45.

LiPo is the way to go( if ya have the money) . Don't count on the motor lasting long though. I run 2s 4200 mAh and 5300mAh. Plenty of power and run time.

I just purchased a new Arrma Fury. I was wondering what CVD's I can use to replace the dog bones.

I just purchased a new Fury. I was wondering what CVD's I can use to replace the dog bones.

Good question.
A lot of people over here are looking for those.
Arrma showed them as an upgrade back in 2013, but never came to the market unfortunately.

Up till this date no one has found aftermarket alternatives.

Last edited:
I was thinking about going brushless with the mega fury. The lack of upgrade stuff really makes me want to just get another brand of rc.

Well, if you watch this forum carefully a lot of 3rd party products have been tested to fit our rides!

So indeed the list is getting longer and longer. But Arrma itself is lacking behind completely...:(

My son has a Losi XXX-SCT and I find that for the most part, my Fury can hang with it. The dBoots tires hold me back. They are just a little to hard of a compound. I agree that Arrma is letting the hobbyist down by not releasing upgrade options to the same degree as Traxxis or Losi. The major aftermarket guys are also shying away from Arrma because they don't have a large enough market share to target (yet). I do wish Arrma would standardize their rim diameter to match other brands to open up our tire options, or make some alternative compound/tread design tires to buy for their proprietary rim designs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back